Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Just as long as none of the new owners are sockless wonders.

Both the Indonesian consortium takeover and the Transfer news threads have gone way off-topic. Mods can you put a stop to this, I am an exile, so any news about OUFC is important to me. Not this pathetic crap these people are spouting, Thank you in advance.

Both the Indonesian consortium takeover and the Transfer news threads have gone way off-topic. Mods can you put a stop to this, I am an exile, so any news about OUFC is important to me. Not this pathetic crap these people are spouting, Thank you in advance.
Shoe!

Can I also add to all the so called in ITK's put up or shut up!

Agreed. Sorry for putting my foot in it.

To add to this, could someone summarise what's happened in the last week or so in relation to the takeover situation for someone who's not been able to follow the thread closely and doesn't fancy reading back through 60 pages (especially if the majority of it is nonsense)? Would be very much appreciated (y)

To add to this, could someone summarise what's happened in the last week or so in relation to the takeover situation for someone who's not been able to follow the thread closely and doesn't fancy reading back through 60 pages (especially if the majority of it is nonsense)? Would be very much appreciated (y)
ECYellow has basically confirmed it's gone through and will be announced this coming week. Think he said Monday morning would be the first announcement.

Back
Top Bottom