Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

I'm waiting for the Year Of The Okapi so we can all paint our legs with black and white stripes...

shouldn't think it’ll be tomorrow but don’t be discouraged. It’s coming (not home but you knew what I meant).
I'm led to believe that a number of announcements will be coordinated throughout next week. Will be equally as happy if it's earlier!

Last edited:
Based on consultation, the first announcement will be brand-new vegan-only toilets, causing EY to have an aneurism.

I'm led to believe that a number of announcements will be coordinated throughout next week. Will be equally as happy if it's earlier!
More interestingly, by whom are you led to believe? What is the genesis of your ITKness? and what have you done to achieve the status of the Annointed One? John the Baptist would be proud of you.

Got the For What It's Worth song stuck in my head after reading all of this:

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
Theres a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound
Everybody look, what going down

Hope there's no guns involved though!

Got the For What It's Worth song stuck in my head after reading all of this:

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
Theres a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound
Everybody look, what going down

Hope there's no guns involved though!

Step out of line the admin come and take you away.

Do you think they will try to get players in before takeover to keep costs down?
No as a takeover is never guaranteed and things can go wrong/there can be delays so separate the two. Also, at League One level, there isn't going to be any significant uplift in player's and clubs demands for transfer fees/wages due to this. If we sold a player for £2m, that would have more of a bearing on demands from other clubs.

Back
Top Bottom