Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

I would say league 1 as on performance's this season don't deserve anything else .Lost to many.
Played poorly alot,too inconsistent which coincides with the manager not knowing his best side and sticking with it along with a weak reserves team to make team stronger for injuries.
It's a very big preseason for manager coming up shake up the team with a few going but needs a better turnover in players coming in that actually help improve team not hinder.
With teams coming down from championship along with the rest in this league it's becoming a stronger competitive league than ever?
Yeah fancy not playing the same players Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday and risking further injuries

Yet many still expect us to walk the league

Would be amazed if anyone thought we were going to walk the league this season or any other year, we’ve never had the budget to achieve it, dream to walk it yes .

Yeah fancy not playing the same players Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday Saturday Tuesday and risking further injuries

So much for respecting everyone's point of view.

Is it more a case of do as I do and do as I say or there's my view or no view.

Would be amazed if anyone thought we were going to walk the league this season or any other year, we’ve never had the budget to achieve it, dream to walk it yes .

You clearly haven't seen that facebook page 🤣

Obviously reading is not your good point? , as I stated it's best to have a good settled side with the reserves good enough to back the team up,apart from injuries Robinson has struggled this season with his back up squad and failed poorly in all competitions this season for one reason or another.
He needs to be better next season in recruitment as this season's hasn't and prioritise promotion this time which is what we all want isn't it?.
And as for sarkey comments like sat/Tues/sat/ whatever day grow up! it's called opinions isn't it?
You prioritise the competitions you enter against your squad you have ,so promotion is my no 1 in my book and I'd hope others as well?.

its just his OPINION!
Sorry Oxford84 but youre the first person to jump in with both jackboots if someone dares to offer an opinion other than Robinson being the best thing since sliced bread. Fair’s fair.

My personal view, for what its worth, is Im not Robinson’s biggest fan but I do think he deserves to be fully supported to lead us into next season.

Apologies for going off topic.

I would say league 1 as on performance's this season don't deserve anything else .Lost to many.
Played poorly alot,too inconsistent which coincides with the manager not knowing his best side and sticking with it along with a weak reserves team to make team stronger for injuries.
It's a very big preseason for manager coming up shake up the team with a few going but needs a better turnover in players coming in that actually help improve team not hinder.
With teams coming down from championship along with the rest in this league it's becoming a stronger competitive league than ever?

I bet that’s the thought of a hell of a lot of clubs in the EFL, and with being the case it’s whether we can offer what those players want and whether we can attract players that will improve the side.
So it is hard for clubs to do this especially with wage budgets of a size of a club such as ours.

Sorry Oxford84 but youre the first person to jump in with both jackboots if someone dares to offer an opinion other than Robinson being the best thing since sliced bread. Fair’s fair.

My personal view, for what its worth, is Im not Robinson’s biggest fan but I do think he deserves to be fully supported to lead us into next season.

Apologies for going off topic.
It was a joke!

its just his OPINION!
Dear oh dear, did you not read his post regarding responding in the correct manner to peoples posts, respecting opinions? Then the first chance he has, he acts like a child....and Jesus wept.

Just my opinion!

This is a forum, everyone has their own opinion on a matter. You have to respect other people's opinions not jump down on them people claiming they are wrong and your opinion is the only one that matters.

Back
Top Bottom