Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Just a thought would the takeover or buyout of Tigers shares depend which division we play in?

If we did get promotion would the value of the shares go up
This could be why there is a delay or am I overthinking this
Booom! Got it in one.

The whole thing has been on the cards for a while but Tiger will be holding out: A) for the chance to be the man who gets Oxford promoted, and B) to ensure he get maximum value for his shares. My opinion is that it has always been his intention to sell. Robinson has known that all along too, but Tiger has dragged it out - which I can understand for aforementined reasons.

The Oxford Mail have suggested the same thing in their article today. I'm sure it isn;t based purely on speculation. They're carefully telling us what's going on and encouraging a little patience.

Booom! Got it in one.

The whole thing has been on the cards for a while but Tiger will be holding out: A) for the chance to be the man who gets Oxford promoted, and B) to ensure he get maximum value for his shares. My opinion is that it has always been his intention to sell. Robinson has known that all along too, but Tiger has dragged it out - which I can understand for aforementined reasons.

The Oxford Mail have suggested the same thing in their article today. I'm sure it isn;t based purely on speculation. They're carefully telling us what's going on and encouraging a little patience.

Wonder if we’d have had new owners last summer if we’d won at Wembley then.

I hope it happens personally, I think the Indonesian's have the potential to establish us as a Championship club.

I don't think a new stadium will ever happen regardless of who is in charge as I don't think planning will be granted as none of the local authorities will be supportive. I'd expect a planning committee to say a new stadium was built only 20 years ago so why is another one needed already? It's not the councils fault there's a strained relationship between the club and Firoka.

Disagree, new developments are free fall these days, the whole country is being concreted over, some sort of deal will have to be struck and after all, The Cuntsam will be knocked down and developed

Back
Top Bottom