Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

No but my mate is a season ticket holder and he laughed when he heard Karl on the radio earlier, I'm sure he knows more then Karl does about how his team play.
not really an in- depth answer from your friend really.

Higher. Plus 4th in the division for agent fees (just under £300,000). Plus three separate fees paid out for Cooper, Clare and McNally while most clubs in L1 weren’t paying fees at all, and in some cases struggled to even keep hold of what they had due to the cap.

We’re nowhere near 12th when you add it all together. He can claim what he likes.
It’s strange that he didn’t make a comment to suggest we could still make the play-offs, especially saying after Monday’s game/defeat that we were still capable of meeting the points target set with this group of 5 games (2 to go), and still on target of their overall points target!

not really an in- depth answer from your friend really.

How much more in depth do you want? When they have been chasing the game they have gone with 2 up front. This is a change in system. When they played us they was targeting our left side and that's where their 1st goal came from. That is tactical. So Karl's comment of they only play one way is false.

How much more in depth do you want? When they have been chasing the game they have gone with 2 up front. This is a change in system. When they played us they was targeting our left side and that's where their 1st goal came from. That is tactical. So Karl's comment of they only play one way is false.
More than just a f*****g laugh from your friend.

I think that it coincided with there best winger also on loan from Rangers returning ( Jones) who can play on either wing so not a hard decision to pitch him against Hanson tbf.

And, as a comparison, here's how we line up:

That is really interesting
View Lincoln! 4 3 3 in all but 2 games.

Interesting conversations about tactics here
What I would say is that when teams press us we don’t look half as good and we then resort to the long ball which doesn’t suit Taylor. To be fair KR did allude to this but we do need to build a midfield that can cope with this.
I have no factual evidence on this but KR does seem to leave the right substitutions very late
Seems Agyei who has proved himself a game changer needs to come on with more than 30 minutes left and certainly ahead of Winnall who is not game changer in that he doesn’t offer anything different from Taylor
Also think that Shodipo should be on the bench because he seems to have more impact on a game from there

Yup. The point being that what KR asserted on yesterdays 5 minute fans forum was incorrect. Not seeking anything to hit him with, just pointing out that he does make mistakes.
He’s too stubborn to admit making a mistake. It’s always someone else’s fault. I would have a lot more respect for him if he just held his hands up in an interview and said sorry to the fans, I’m responsible!

Those are actually interesting pages, so thanks for posting them.

Looking at our stats, we basically play exactly the same formation at home every match. At the very least, it must make it easy to make plans against us!

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom