Indicative vote - What would you vote for?

What would you vote for?

• Labour’s alternative plan (K)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Contingent preferential arrangements (O)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No deal has it on the Yellows Forum vote.
No...it doesn't...read the question again. It reads what do you THINK will happen, not what you want to happen. Hence many (like me) could have said, (at the time of voting) that no deal looked most likely given May's pig of a deal being the only one agreed by the EU, even if they were vehemently opposed to it.

Seriously though ... for this whole catalogue of disasters debacle called Brexit thats been running for nigh on 3 years, gotta say Ive seen more inspiring leadership from a hung over sunday league captain with his shirt on inside out :mad:

General Election coming?

Seriously though ... for this whole catalogue of disasters debacle called Brexit thats been running for nigh on 3 years, gotta say Ive seen more inspiring leadership from a hung over sunday league captain with his shirt on inside out :mad:

General Election coming?
Thing is with a GE, at the moment, i think we would be in the exact same situation we are in now.

Thing is with a GE, at the moment, i think we would be in the exact same situation we are in now.
maybe ... there again maybe not? as certain MPs will or should be voted out by disgruntled voters , &
if theres a huge amount of changes of faces in the house of commons who knows whats likely in the aftermath?

I think Monday might see more clarity (assuming May's deal doesn't get through) as the options available will be narrowed down apparently. Also the voting method may be changed to preference voting.

So .... 31% of an admittedly small number of Yellows Forum posters voted for 'no deal' above. This is down from 49% of Yellows Forum posters who voted for 'no deal' on the previous Brexit thread. Of the 560 MPs who voted last night on the 'no deal' option, 29% voted for 'no deal'.

Does this suggest that MPs and Yellow Forum posters are currently in tune in their attitude to a 'no deal' Brexit?

How do the 'no deal' advocates on here feel about that?

I would have been reasonably happy with Common Market 2.0, lets face it everyone needs to shift a bit to reach an agreement. Well that is dead in the water unless it makes a zombie-esque comeback when Mays Deal fails (again).
So we are left with May`s deal then a GE and more chaos or.................. No Deal.

The latter is looking like the required sledgehammer to break the impasse.

last nights no, no no , no , no , no, no, no votes results

View attachment 1264
The sad thing, is I nigh on predicted Parliament would agree on nothing from the votes and they do. The vote sheet process was a joke too. So sad, it's funny!

Of course the whole thing sounded wonderful and got some people excited, but it rather highlights that the Maybot's :poop: deal is the probably best gig in town

I would have been reasonably happy with Common Market 2.0, lets face it everyone needs to shift a bit to reach an agreement. Well that is dead in the water unless it makes a zombie-esque comeback when Mays Deal fails (again).
So we are left with May`s deal then a GE and more chaos or.................. No Deal.

The latter is looking like the required sledgehammer to break the impasse.

The MPs may vote and force legislation through to revoke A50 to stop no deal if that is the only other option. They have voted pretty heavily every time against no deal in the last few months

Revoke article 50, May steps down (and I wish Corbyn would too as he's as much part of the problem), call a general election and as part of the GE ballot process, ask people if they want to try again. Options being "yes please, bring it on" or "ask us again at the next election":D

The referendum result would've already been rejected as unsafe had it been legally binding because of the campaign funding irregularities, so why apply a different standard to an advisory referendum which has effectively got us to the same (if not worse) place?

If, following a (independently verifiable) fact based campaign, the "will of the people" is still leave at another vote and the referendum result is binding then so be it, you'll hear no complaints from me...sadness maybe, but no complaints!

And also by that time, the impending implosion of the EU will be more advanced, so we'll be better placed to see if we're better off leaving.

As Eric Cantona might say "The carpenter never cuts on the first mark. First he carefully checks his measurements and marks again to avoid unnecessary damage to his asset. He never marks for a third time" ;)

Come on we know the "rules" its a 40 year gap between referendums, the new generation of voters need the time to learn the reality. ;)

1. The rules are ours to make (not that you or I might like them).

2. Exactly who's version of reality would you advocate they swallow[emoji6]

1. The rules are ours to make (not that you or I might like them).

2. Exactly who's version of reality would you advocate they swallow[emoji6]
current incumbents of the House of Commons seem to have been doing lots of spitting (out) and not much swallowing regarding Brexit

Back
Top Bottom