Transfer News incoming deal done Liam Kelly

Does anyone know what type of midfielder he is?

Apparently can play as a quarterback type or the 8 role from what I've read. Vague recollection he may be able to play the 10 role as well.

Does anyone know what type of midfielder he is?
CM/CAM - Great ball carrier and very creative. As I said in another thread, my boss (Reading fan) couldn't believe he came to us as when he was there, he was one of the best in the championship.

CM/CAM - Great ball carrier and very creative. As I said in another thread, my boss (Reading fan) couldn't believe he came to us as when he was there, he was one of the best in the championship.

Good loan move, oh and tell your boss we all said GTF! ;)

Welcome Liam! Your "promo" video includes some great goals & passing - look forward to seeing you in action for us. Good luck.

Apparently can play as a quarterback type or the 8 role from what I've read. Vague recollection he may be able to play the 10 role as well.

Awesome.

Brannagan and Baptiste are outstanding players for League One - but we can't expect to have them fit and in peak condition for every game for the next four months (especially given their respective injury histories). And I don't think we've ever looked quite as good with anyone else playing in the middle in front of Gorrin (since Woodburn got injured anyways......well, George Thorne also looked good for the 14 seconds he was fit!).

Sounds like Kelly will be able to spell them/provide competition without any drop in quality. Exciting signing.

Honestly - add a RB now, and I'd be happy to shut up shop for the rest of the month (assuming that means not selling anyone!)

Back
Top Bottom