iFollow

Oldman159

whilst on lockdown, I was asked by my senior manager and financial approval director (SWMBO) why, if there is no football, was I still paying nearly £5 per month to stream stuff from EFL? Good question, well presented I thought. Unfortunately, I had no idea of the answer. Undeterred, she followed it up for me, and my direct debit has now been cancelled and the household has been refunded the fees for March and April. I was also informed that if you have Sky Sport you don’t need to pay for iPlayer. You can use a VPN (whatever that is) or something to get access. I can’t verify that because, of course, Sky Sport is paused

Perhaps there are more people out there who are still paying unnecessarily.

stay inside, stay safe!

I'm assuming that in doing so causes the club to lose even more money. I'd rather continue to pay for my ifollow subscription.

I might even find the time to rewatch some of the games, such as my favourites so far, Lincoln and Shrewsbury away.

Yep i been really enjoying rewatching the games (especially those two)- think its a good service - also might be only way of watching live if season restarts

I'd only recently started to use iFollow before the lockdown. I paid the tenner for the Ipswich game & the Wimbledon game. So does anyone know how much of that goes to the club?

Back
Top Bottom