Matches iFollow

With the video feed I had Radox soundtrack throughout half time. Are you talking about the audio feed or video feed? It would make sense that the audio feed is the same for UK and overseas listeners.

Audio feed, and seems to be the UK service only.

I am overseas and I the break I saw the first half stats And listened toRadOxcommentry nonstop. Just as I want it ?

I am overseas and I the break I saw the first half stats And listened toRadOxcommentry nonstop. Just as I want it ?
So, in the UK, the audio coverage was switched off in a specific move. Contrary to the wishes of OUFC and accepted and agreed by EFL and the iFollow management.
Useless numpty muppets.

So, in the UK, the audio coverage was switched off in a specific move. Contrary to the wishes of OUFC and accepted and agreed by EFL and the iFollow management.
Useless numpty muppets.

So does that mean that we can expect it to be available again for future games?

Doubt it - it was supposed to be as the club wanted (with the commentary over the half time and afterwards until RadOx kicked back in for exiles) all along... iFollow is a bit of a shambles.

Ifollow related but a bit of a different subject, has anybody been able to watch a game through the TV, I have tried mirroring it and using an adaptor from my iPad but it blocks it. Does anyone know a way round this, I have a Mac too but haven’t tried that yet?

Ifollow related but a bit of a different subject, has anybody been able to watch a game through the TV, I have tried mirroring it and using an adaptor from my iPad but it blocks it. Does anyone know a way round this, I have a Mac too but haven’t tried that yet?
The Mac should work with the relevant cable.

With a Mac, chromecast works well. I use this for most stuff now. If you can view it in chrome on your Mac (so pretty much all streaming services, YouTube etc), you can cast it to tv. The chromecast wasn’t very expensive.

With a Mac, chromecast works well. I use this for most stuff now. If you can view it in chrome on your Mac (so pretty much all streaming services, YouTube etc), you can cast it to tv. The chromecast wasn’t very expensive.

Thanks, have you ever done this yourself with Ifollow? I don’t want to buy more leads incase it doesn’t work as I only want them for ifollow. I take it the chrome cast just plugs in the tv and u send what’s on the Mac screen over wirelessly(if that makes sense lol)?

Chromecast plugs into your tv hdmi port (assuming you’ve got a spare one). You connect it to your wireless network, and then it is available for other devices to cast to. I cast to it from my pc, mac, iPhone and iPad. You CAN’T cast to it from the Ifollow app on iPhone or iPad, but you CAN cast in chrome from the ifollow website on Mac or pc. I do this every week. Many other things also work from iPad/iPhone if they either work via chrome or if their app is compatible with chromecast (eg here in Oz, some of the TV steaming sites).

Anyone else spotted that the FULL match replay is available on iFollow this morning? Have to be a subscriber but, a change to the usual extended highlights.

The complete match has only been available this season. Never looked at it until today because I missed most of the first half yesterday.

The complete match has only been available this season. Never looked at it until today because I missed most of the first half yesterday.

Again, I know the function was available last season as I use it occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom