General ifollow money

NottsYellow

How is the ifollow money, £10 per match, distributed - between ifollow; home club; away club?
ie Next week when we have Sunderland at home - if 10,000 Sunderland and 2,000 Oxford fans pay £10, total receipts £120,000. What share of that do we get?

I believe it’s £4 for each fan that buys through our website which won’t include Sunderland fans. There was some EFL discussion about sharing the revenues but I haven’t seen what the outcome was. Presumably the club will need to pay the £10 per ST holder for their free streams but would get £4 back from each of these.

Who gets the money if I pay for iFollow?

For home League games, the Club receives 70% of the subscription fee with the rest going to pay for the service. For home cup games, the net money is split between both Clubs.

For away League games, the home Club keeps the money from the first 500 away supporters but anything over this number is paid to the away Club, so it does directly benefit Oxford United if significant numbers of our supporters pay to watch away games on iFollow.

Can't see the clubs getting any of this advertising revenue.

Who gets the money if I pay for iFollow?

For home League games, the Club receives 70% of the subscription fee with the rest going to pay for the service. For home cup games, the net money is split between both Clubs.

For away League games, the home Club keeps the money from the first 500 away supporters but anything over this number is paid to the away Club, so it does directly benefit Oxford United if significant numbers of our supporters pay to watch away games on iFollow.
I stand corrected! Better deal for the clubs than I thought.

I think the clubs should announce an ifollow attendance in the match report.
Eg Lincoln 2 - Oxford 0
Attendance total I follow 1000 (away 501)

Eg Lincoln 2 - Oxford 0

I was thinking the same thing myself

Eg Lincoln 2 - Oxford 0
It would probably take 2 weeks to get the figure from iFollow.

Back
Top Bottom