iFollow - Live domestic streaming

I have an annual subscription and it was definately HD quality. No problem with full screen on a 24 inch screen while using my other 24 inches to watch you lot, follow all L1 scores, and report them (even if some don't like it. Live scores are included in your subscription to YF)

I’ve searched a little and there wasn’t any mention of a discount on any website (Reading, Coventry, Norwich and Bradford). Although far from a conclusive answer, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Bradford’s £45 iFollow subscription includes highlights of youth and development games, which is pretty neat in my opinion.

Would be great to get even just some highlights/basic footage of U23s in their matches. Shouldn't be too hard to get a camera set up, and no rights to worry about if it's just friendlies.

Just signed up to iFollow, deffo need some better mic's all you can hear is the wind!

Why's it so hard to broadcast games in ifollow, from the OWS:

"Because the two clubs have different live feed providers it is highly unlikely that we will be able to stream the game in iFollow"

As the home club why can't we broadcast??? The technology must be there to do this!

Why's it so hard to broadcast games in ifollow, from the OWS:

"Because the two clubs have different live feed providers it is highly unlikely that we will be able to stream the game in iFollow"

As the home club why can't we broadcast??? The technology must be there to do this!

Probably as our fans can watch their feed for free whilst to watch our feed would cost. Maybe the broadband can only cope with one?

The new 'Robinson on Leeds' video is completely inaudible as well. Hope they're looking into it.

Is it just me, or is everything uploaded onto iPlayer/Yellow Player/iFollow or whatever we call it now unwatchable for days. Just scrambled, fuzzy audio...

Is it just me, or is everything uploaded onto iPlayer/Yellow Player/iFollow or whatever we call it now unwatchable for days. Just scrambled, fuzzy audio...

I don’t know if it’s just you, but it’s perfectly fine for me. What device are you trying to watch on?

I don’t know if it’s just you, but it’s perfectly fine for me. What device are you trying to watch on?
My experience is that it's absolutely fine on the PC. But on my phone I've had exactly the problems described above,

Looks like we shall now have the Radio Oxford commentary for this season. Watch this space!

According to the preview show, all will be sorted with the next update, due today.

Anyone planning on watching today's game in the UK via VPN - can you let us know if it works? Esp with the RadOx commentary......

Back
Top Bottom