iFollow - Live domestic streaming

The Leeds friendly last year was available to view on ifollow I believe.
League Cup games weren't included last year, I didn't they were to be on this year either?? Thought it was just Checkatrade cup

The Leeds friendly last year was available to view on ifollow I believe.
League Cup games weren't included last year, I didn't they were to be on this year either?? Thought it was just Checkatrade cup
I think it was available on the LUFC website only.

If anyone is considering buying the season pass and using a VPN to watch the games, Ifollow eventually got round to stopping access about 5 games before the end of the season. Unless you are really tech savvy and know what you are doing then I'd give it a miss.

If anyone is considering buying the season pass and using a VPN to watch the games, Ifollow eventually got round to stopping access about 5 games before the end of the season. Unless you are really tech savvy and know what you are doing then I'd give it a miss.
Yep, i managed to get around it for one extra game, but then failed.

Yep, think it was second to last away game before the season finished they blocked both my accounts. I'm surpised they did, as I thought they wouldn't care as long as they were making money.

Its outrageous that they're charging UK fans £10 - £14 for a match pass when it was 6 euros for abroad fans (£5.31)

Yep, think it was second to last away game before the season finished they blocked both my accounts. I'm surpised they did, as I thought they wouldn't care as long as they were making money.

Its outrageous that they're charging UK fans £10 - £14 for a match pass when it was 6 euros for abroad fans (£5.31)
One of the many advantages of living in Europe. ,?

A match pass for roughly the same price as a whole week of Sky Sports. Yeah, no thanks. What a rip-off.

The club gave us this as a freebie last year and it was utter guff. Not paying for it this year when it's paywalled and at least a minute behind twitter

So matches available to watch in the UK will be charged extra, not included in your monthly or annual subscription.

So matches available to watch in the UK will be charged extra, not included in your monthly or annual subscription.
Correct, I wouldn't have let my annual subscription carry over had I known this as barely used the service last year.

I wait to see if subscription holders will have a discount on match passes and the reliability and quality of the stream.

Correct, I wouldn't have let my annual subscription carry over had I known this as barely used the service last year.

I wait to see if subscription holders will have a discount on match passes and the reliability and quality of the stream.
Thing is, there are no set amount of non-Saturday games. Extras may get moved due to cup matches etc.

I am considering subscriubing so i can watch the Ireland vids. CW said that the content is going to improve for the coming season.

Worth the £45?

I remember being able to watch the checkatrade matches for free using my UK subscription, is not going to continue being the case? (with Tuesday matches I mean, I don't care too much about the checka)

Chris Williams has told me he has heard it is £10 each match for those of us in the UK. I await a more confident response on this along with whether ifollow subscribers will have it cheaper and whether "HD Quality" is really HD or, as I suspect, nowhere near.

Thing is, there are no set amount of non-Saturday games. Extras may get moved due to cup matches etc.

I am considering subscriubing so i can watch the Ireland vids. CW said that the content is going to improve for the coming season.

Worth the £45?
Last year I initially got a lot out of it... watching the 90 minute games back... pre season footage and the preview show were particularly good. For £45 I would say it's worth it.

I remember being able to watch the checkatrade matches for free using my UK subscription, is not going to continue being the case? (with Tuesday matches I mean, I don't care too much about the checka)
They trialled the UK video feed for two Checkatrade games... The Chelsea game failed spectacularly ,

Chris Williams has told me he has heard it is £10 each match for those of us in the UK. I await a more confident response on this along with whether ifollow subscribers will have it cheaper and whether "HD Quality" is really HD or, as I suspect, nowhere near.

Last year I initially got a lot out of it... watching the 90 minute games back... pre season footage and the preview show were particularly good. For £45 I would say it's worth it.

They trialled the UK video feed for two Checkatrade games... The Chelsea game failed spectacularly ,

I’ve searched a little and there wasn’t any mention of a discount on any website (Reading, Coventry, Norwich and Bradford). Although far from a conclusive answer, I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Bradford’s £45 iFollow subscription includes highlights of youth and development games, which is pretty neat in my opinion.

Did it? I watched it and it was fine

£10's a bit of a swindle if it's on top of the monthly fee - and at that price you'd expect a decent stream.

Possibly it is or possibly they know how many passes they expect to sell and what it costs to provide the stream and they've based it on that.

Back
Top Bottom