ifollow info please

I think you can only buy a video or audio pass to the next match, so Fleetwood will come up after the Sunderland game.

I use Nord and pay a yearly subscription. Think it’s £60 or something

Does anyone else have an issue getting onto the IFollow app?

At what point do they start ifollow coverage for the friendlies? This is the first one I've signed up for.

Ah, the link has just appeared for live coverage.

Just a holding page at the moment. Anyone got a live picture or sound?

Why can't I listen to radio Oxford comments after the game on ifollow anymore?

I think it’s because the commonwealth games somehow means bbc sport is geoblocked. It happened during some othe sport a while ago (olympics maybe). I hope that’s the case, anyway.

Anyone know if the early kick off next Saturday means the Bristol Rovers game will be available to stream?

My understanding was that the clubs had requested coverage continue until the embargo ended, 5 o'clock. Sadly, it appears to be often the case that the technicians switch off before this and probably go home (I have no way of knowing this but try speaking to anybody at iFollow - no chance)
iFollow leaves a lot to be desired.

I think it’s because the commonwealth games somehow means bbc sport is geoblocked. It happened during some othe sport a while ago (olympics maybe). I hope that’s the case, anyway.
Cheers Chuckbert, I like listening to the interviews and the after-match analysis.

My understanding was that the clubs had requested coverage continue until the embargo ended, 5 o'clock. Sadly, it appears to be often the case that the technicians switch off before this and probably go home (I have no way of knowing this but try speaking to anybody at iFollow - no chance)
iFollow leaves a lot to be desired.
Maybe OUFC should follow some clubs by having their own platform?

Back
Top Bottom