iFollow for 2021/22Season

I am amazed, really. We went through hoops in Spain and got nowhere. Did you use a different account? One registered abroad?
No I just used my normal account, with the VPN set to Netherlands. It then changed my currency from £ to € and Bobs ya Dads brother. Feel free to give me a shout on Saturday via message, and I’ll do what I can to help you.

Never had any problems with payment when purchasing it through a VPN using a uk bank account

No I just used my normal account, with the VPN set to Netherlands. It then changed my currency from £ to € and Bobs ya Dads brother. Feel free to give me a shout on Saturday via message, and I’ll do what I can to help you.
We're actually going to the game so no problemo!
There will be a couple of games we may want to watch this season so I'll keep this info ready to use. Thanks.

I thought away games were available to be streamed?

Every game would then be available to watch online still.

The word that sums it all up to me is there "might" be a reduction in numbers going to games, so on that masterful deduction have the EGO sorry EFL ever considered that people might actually give the club's additional income in subscription to I follow, we now for better or worse live in a digital world,where the internet is the mover behind change, yet the dinosaurs in charge can't see that

The word that sums it all up to me is there "might" be a reduction in numbers going to games, so on that masterful deduction have the EGO sorry EFL ever considered that people might actually give the club's additional income in subscription to I follow, we now for better or worse live in a digital world,where the internet is the mover behind change, yet the dinosaurs in charge can't see that
Surely clubs will make more money, those that cannot attend away games will buy it.

Not really up on how to use a VPN, do you have to pick a certain type security wise and do you have to pay?

I live outside the UK and my ifollow subscription auto-renewed for this year, but I cannot view any of the videos on the website as it says my subscription is actioned but not succeeded. Can anyone help with this problem?

As much as I love supporting the team, time and time again when I deal with the supporter facing staff and the people who make decisions which directly effect us at the club, I'm left badly let down.

I just logged on in the UK, with no VPN, and it says I can buy a ticket to watch the game for £10……
Only works on my iPhone, not my iPad.

Last edited:
Not really up on how to use a VPN, do you have to pick a certain type security wise and do you have to pay?
You will need to buy a vpn some are monthly, i.e Nord VPN, install it and then connect to another country with it.
Don't log into ifollow before you start the VPN or it will remember you are from the UK.
I just put my VPN on and went into ifollow and it is letting me purchase a video pass.

Back
Top Bottom