iFollow for 2020-21Season

Quick question, hopefully someone will know, does ifollow not have the facility to use google chromecast as there was no option?

Does anyone know how the finances work for iFollow to season ticket holders? Do the club have to pay the EFL for the free access codes which are then distributed to each ST holder or do they only pay if those codes are used and activated? Somewhere down the line those codes are costing the club something. I ask because we have multiple season tickets in my house so were given lots of codes for the Sunderland game but only used one and watched the match together. That must be pretty common. I was thinking of sharing them with friends but figured that would undermine revenue and potentially cost the club even more. I'd be willing to sacrifice all those spare codes to help the club out if it saves them cash.

Quick question, hopefully someone will know, does ifollow not have the facility to use google chromecast as there was no option?
From computer, yes (Ifollow site in chrome browser). From app (iPad/phone), no.

Chromecast from laptop definitely works. (That’s what I do).
I just tested this with the highlights and it says source not supported.

I'm using Chrome on a laptop and have Fire Tv, Sony Smart Tv and Now Tv as an option but each say source not supported.

I just tested this with the highlights and it says source not supported.

I'm using Chrome on a laptop and have Fire Tv, Sony Smart Tv and Now Tv as an option but each say source not supported.
I cast to a chromecast dongle.

For £10 you can get a 24 hour Now TV pass which will give you one or maybe two football games, plus a Formula 1 race with comprehensive build up and post match /race analysis (if that's your thing). So I get that £10 per match is a good way to support the club but the actual product you are getting for that £10 is really low quality.

The true value of the ifollow pass is closer to £1.99 per match, considering the service provided.

Lets not get into the true value of things related to football.

We'd have been paying £20 on Saturday to stand on an open terrace at Accy on Saturday.

I do feel iFollow is generally well overpriced for what you get, but realistically if the majority of the money is going back to keeping the club alive, I'll keep chipping in. (He says two league defeats into a season, ask me again if/when we get ten...)

For £10 you can get a 24 hour Now TV pass which will give you one or maybe two football games, plus a Formula 1 race with comprehensive build up and post match /race analysis (if that's your thing). So I get that £10 per match is a good way to support the club but the actual product you are getting for that £10 is really low quality.

The true value of the ifollow pass is closer to £1.99 per match, considering the service provided.
Feel free to go and watch the Premiership games and Formula 1 for £10.

I have been told on a Speedway forum that all Smart TVs have an independent web browser and if you use that Ifollow will work

I have just had a response from Tom Law - head of marketing and CRM.
Im liking the sound of Tom Law(great name btw) how do you get hold of him? I can only get some formulaic response from dice? saying they have seen my email but are so busy they will get back to me when they have time!

Back
Top Bottom