iFollow for 2020-21Season

Don't know why they say live access is 1hr before the match kick off as the audio comes up about 10 mins before as it always seemed to.

Does anyone else have the same issue as me where on my laptop it is really clear but then I connect to my TV via HDMI and it becomes unclear?!

This morning I received the email with my iFollow code for the Sunderland match. I watched the 'How To' video and did as it said. It was fairly straightforward even for my steam-driven PC and I have now received an email saying that I am good to go. Just have to wait until 2pm on Saturday to see if it works!
Me too. Little bit weird that you also have to enter a payment method for the remaining £0.00!

Does anyone else have the same issue as me where on my laptop it is really clear but then I connect to my TV via HDMI and it becomes unclear?!
Have you tested other videos and websites on your screen to see if it is just the Ifollow stream?

Problems connecting laptop to TV with HDMI
Poor image quality
If the picture on your TV looks fuzzy and indistinct then it's probably outputting the wrong resolution. Most modern TVs have a 1,920x1,080 resolution but older sets might be 1,280x720 or 1,366x768, while new 4K TVs are 3,840x2,160. Find out the resolution of your TV from the manual, if you have it. If not then you'll simply have to work it out manually.

In Display Settings (right click on the desktop again, if you closed this already), select your TV, and choose Advanced Display Settings. Here you can change the resolution from the drop-down list, there will be a 'recommended' resolution but it may not be correct, try the resolutions listed above in order and see if they improve things. If you choose a resolution that isn't supported by your TV it will simply go black, just use your laptop display to select the next one.

What has happened to the whole match replay I can only get a written report with photos last season it was the whole match. Ifollow has also taken two subscriptions from me as it did last season because I used two email addresses over the last few years, It seems to think that represents two subscribers in spite of the fact the monies come from the same bank account. And they dont rush to repay it!

What has happened to the whole match replay I can only get a written report with photos last season it was the whole match. Ifollow has also taken two subscriptions from me as it did last season because I used two email addresses over the last few years, It seems to think that represents two subscribers in spite of the fact the monies come from the same bank account. And they dont rush to repay it!
You need to get them to close one of the registrations permanently.
It’s hardly their fault if you have two accounts both with payment details :) There are plenty of reasons why more than one subscription could be paid from the same account: imagine how annoyed you would be if you were paying for your son’s subscription too, but they decided on your behalf to only use one of them because of the payment details.

re whole match replay - go to Results page under Matches, find the match then click on the "Watch On iFollow" link, there is the option of full match, extended highlights, or highlights there for me.

You need to get them to close one of the registrations permanently.
It’s hardly their fault if you have two accounts both with payment details :) There are plenty of reasons why more than one subscription could be paid from the same account: imagine how annoyed you would be if you were paying for your son’s subscription too, but they decided on your behalf to only use one of them because of the payment details.
Well I now realise that. Maybe I was naive to not realise that by using a different email for a new season meant that I would still be automatically charged for last seasons old email as well!

HELP Any idea where I can access my code as I have gone through my e-mails and cannot find it anywhere. Called the club and got a message to e-mail them and that has failed.. Anybody got any suggestions ( no abuse please )

HELP Any idea where I can access my code as I have gone through my e-mails and cannot find it anywhere. Called the club and got a message to e-mail them and that has failed.. Anybody got any suggestions ( no abuse please )

Have you checked the email account on your ticket account is correct/the same? And then there is the obvious (which no doubt you have done) check your spam or promotions folder.

i am still waiting for the email with the link. I spoke to the ticket office yesterday and the chap said that they send out the emails in batches of 3 and if I don’t get an email by 2pm on Friday, I should email ifollow@oufc.co.uk.
I have done this, marked it as urgent and am now waiting for a response.

(I have checked my spam/junk folder).

I have just had a response from Tom Law - head of marketing and CRM.

Account set up and code input. Ready for my first ifollow experience approaching 3pm. However, in view of the ifollow anguish I've read on here the past couple of seasons, I've spent the rest of time chopping up a tree. This means I won't have the energy to throw anything at the screen if ifollow doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom