iFollow for 2020-21Season

I tweeted the club about missing content and got

"As recently reported, iFollow is currently closed for maintenance due to upcoming enhancements for the season ahead. Club reaction can be found on the Oxford United Official Channel on YouTube"

Which is fair enough, except previously you couldn't log-in via the OUFC website and now can which suggests the "closure" has been lifted. Plus the fact the old-style app is now telling you that a new app is available and you can get on it.

Last edited:
I tweeted the club about missing content and got

"As recently reported, iFollow is currently closed for maintenance due to upcoming enhancements for the season ahead. Club reaction can be found on the Oxford United Official Channel on YouTube"

Which is fair enough, except previously you couldn't log-in via the OUFC website and now can which suggests the "closure" has been lifted. Plus the fact the old-style app is now telling you that a new app is available and you can get on it.

Yes. Just logged in via the OWS and could get the extended highlights, or appear to as I haven't actually tried any.

had same problem. new password email finally came through after several attempts, created new one and doesn’t recognise it. gave up for now
It appears that when you log in. There is a glitch and your name doesn't appear in the strapline but if you go to my account you'll see your details and chance to logout.. it's all a bit clunky and clearly not tested fully...now we have overload multi sources for video /news etc....why?

It appears that when you log in. There is a glitch and your name doesn't appear in the strapline but if you go to my account you'll see your details and chance to logout.. it's all a bit clunky and clearly not tested fully...now we have overload multi sources for video /news etc....why?
why are my details on your account ?

Anyone know if the EFL Trophy match next week will be available through a match pass. I've found the £10 match pass options for the Wimbledon Carabao Cup and Lincoln league games but nothing comes up in iFollow for the Trophy fixture.

So I have heard absolutely nothing in relation to IFollow for the new season.
I've always received email updates or payment notifications in the past but have had nothing.

Do I need to sign-up again or will my account have stayed in existence?
Do we know any costs for the new season?

I've always received email updates or payment notifications in the past but have had nothing.

Mine was due to auto renew today but I got an email through saying it failed and I need to give new payment details. If you log into Ifollow you can see your renewal date.

I had an email from iFollow late last night to say that they'd processed my subscription renewal for an Audio Season Pass (£45).

The only problem is - as I've been telling them for the last week - that I'm unable to log in to iFollow on my PC.

I can do so on the mobile site and also I have the app installed on my phone.

Unfortunately these aren't great for watching videos or videostreaming of games.

Their level of communication when one encounters a problem is pathetic, in my experience anyway.

Mine renewed today all successfully. £45. Still glitches on the website mind...

We were informed today that this seasons subscription was being processed. £45.00. Of course, we have still not received the refund from last season nor can we log in via the desktop version!
Enquired via email what the issue was and got the usual cobblers back thanking me for the feedback.
I have some real concerns about this coming season. Live streaming, I fear, is going to be beyond their feeble capability.

We were informed today that this seasons subscription was being processed. £45.00. Of course, we have still not received the refund from last season nor can we log in via the desktop version!
Enquired via email what the issue was and got the usual cobblers back thanking me for the feedback.
I have some real concerns about this coming season. Live streaming, I fear, is going to be beyond their feeble capability.
I think I’m going to stick to radio Oxford at least the guys on there don’t mess up apart from good old nick Harris now and again ? ifollow doesn’t fill me with much confidence and at £10 a time which I don’t mind paying but don’t want to pay for it to cut out and be s**t like Brentford YouTube was yesterday

I'm not tech savvy but I've managed to watch IFollow games on my TV (admittedly the day after). I am assuming that the new live screening will be accessible the same way?

If you have a smart TV (that has Miracast or similar) and use Windows10 as your Operating System you should be able to do it as well?
In Windows 10 go to Devices- Bluetooth & other devices and add your TV to the list.
Your PC should recognise your TV (which has to be turned on).
Your TV should also be able to recognise your PC/laptop etc.

The following instructions are for a Panasonic smart TV but hopefully, other makes are similar!
Here’s how to share content on your smart devices to your TV screen with the 4K Pro Ultra HD Smart TV’s .
• Turn on your TV and press the [APPS] button on your TV’s remote.
• Select the application [MIRRORING] using the navigational buttons on your remote, then press [OK].
• When prompted if you would like to start mirroring, press [OK] on the remote.
• On your device (e.g. your PC/Laptop/smartphone) settings menu, select “Screen Mirroring”.
• Select your TV’s model number on your smart device.
• Press [OK] on the remote.

When the match is being shown on your PC/laptop etc. you can "project" the picture to your TV.

I hope this helps some people
What about LG tv’s? ???

They are going to park a big van with a massive satellite outside your house and beam it on to a free 8k UHD 100 inch TV which they supply free of charge, together with a lukewarm can of carling to help recreate the matchday experience (n.b. please ensure you do NOT try and clean your toilet for at least 5 weeks before matchday)
Only 5 weeks ?!

So if ST holders can watch the game for free and apparently on I follow how will this happen?

The coverage of the qpr game with radox commentary was very acceptable I would be happy with that this season. Is that not possible and if so why not?

If Jerome et al had a feed of the tv footage they could also commentate for the replays while doing an effective radio commentary. Everyones a winner!

I don't have ifollow, as a ST holder do I need to subscribe to it to be able to watch the games?
I don't really want to pay out £45 as I'll only use it to watch what I've already paid for by buying an ST.

Anyone know how that works?

I have just sent iFollow an email for the umpteenth time as when I log in to my account I can’t see interviews from the manager, player etc, i can find them through the search option but they won’t play.
they have said they are trying to find a fix for it, but it hasn’t happened yet.
anyone else with similar problems ?

Back
Top Bottom