iFollow for 2020-21Season

CW is looking into the problem with mono sound.

Have they got rid of the option to pay via Paypal? Normally do that and doesn't seem to be available any more?

Have they got rid of the option to pay via Paypal? Normally do that and doesn't seem to be available any more?
I've noticed that for the past couple of games paying with PayPal just results in an error.

Look in your PayPal payment section you'll see they've obviously had a mare with it

Are the stats on take up availability anywhere?

My daughter has bought me a cable and adapter to transfer the picture from m iPad to the tv. I’m sure I’m plugging it in correctly but I only get the commentary and a half circle (buffering) on the scree. Am I doing anything wrong? The iPad is a bit small for both me and my grandson to watch. Yours sincerely old git!

I believe you will need the Ifollow app to watch the video on an Ipad rather than through the browser... certainly this is the case on my mobile phone.

I believe you will need the Ifollow app to watch the video on an Ipad rather than through the browser... certainly this is the case on my mobile phone.
I get the app working on my chromebook and then connect to it to one of the TVs HDMI input.

Yeap I think DavidB will probably be trying to watch through the browser.

Apparently PayPal have had so many chargebacks about iFollow they have suspended their account.

Does anyone know why I always get the other teams commentary not radox when I watch the whole match replay? Its a bit baffling.

ifollow - like EFL adminstration- is really a bit s**t

yes its all weve got currently ( isnt there supposed to be a monopolies commission- albeit theres only one of them)

it, ifollow, could be so much better than it currently is

like drop the stupid adverts for matches involving other teams for starters, and retaining the commentary from local radio instead of cutting it off

this afternoon will be my first attempt at streaming ifollow for todays facup match myself
Im hoping it will all go as it should..... that said tuning in to 95.2fm is my back up plan if it doesnt

Back
Top Bottom