iFollow for 2020-21Season

Had this problem with the stanley match which I assumed was down to it being away,but maybe not. I would not be happy if its never going to be radox,why?

the whole match replay seems to have the mk dons commentary. Is it possible to get the radox commentary?

The MK Dons fans who mentioned RadOx commentary of the game seemed to prefer it to their own.

Last edited:

interesting stats here including our away game at Accrington.
home ifollows 115, away 977. home ST free Ifollows 325. of our 977 subs, 460 paid over to Accrington?
Don't quite understand the "income to ASFC" calculation.

Home and Away club agrees prior to the game on how many away fans would have attended. Home club keeps the income from the away iFollow passes bought up to that number. Then the away clubs gets the income from the rest.

In this case, it looks we agreed a figure of 460 so Accy take that and we get the remaining 517.

We took 486 there last season.

Christ Accrington are only averaging around 400-odd even including season ticket holders. For a club that had an average attendance of 3,000 (albeit a proportion being away fans) that's surprisingly low.

Maybe a lot are happy just listening on the radio.

interesting stats here including our away game at Accrington.
home ifollows 115, away 977. home ST free Ifollows 325. of our 977 subs, 460 paid over to Accrington?
Don't quite understand the "income to ASFC" calculation.
Something doesn't seem right with those figures. I know the away subscribers over a certain number are supposed to be income for the away club but, on those figures, it would appear that a different equation is used for each away club!

Just read the post from @captainox . Makes more sense now. Perhaps we should under estimate our away attendance!

Home and Away club agrees prior to the game on how many away fans would have attended. Home club keeps the income from the away iFollow passes bought up to that number. Then the away clubs gets the income from the rest.

In this case, it looks we agreed a figure of 460 so Accy take that and we get the remaining 517.

We took 486 there last season.
I still can't work it out for all of the games even with the "agreed" attendances. Something to do with when ifollow sales are lower than the "agreed" away attendances.
For their Posh home game, they took 645 of the Posh away sales so £6450. but doesn't include home revenue
But for Fleetwood home game, the income is home 99+away 109 x 10 = 2080?

Had a quick look at those Accrington numbers and pretty clueless with this stuff but the money seems very low even for them, can see plenty of clubs struggling soon if this is one of the only sources of income for them.

Just tried to redeem my match pass for the Sw*d*n and got the message “invalid voucher”. First time that’s happened for me. I’ve emailed the EFL and while I wait possibly in vain for a reply, is there a worthwhile email to try contacting at the club. Advice appreciated.

Call me an old cynic but, are we really to trust those fuckwits from the EFL with our personal data? First thing they'll do is sell them onto every marketing organisation going.
Strikes me as a bit of an over-reaction, to put it mildly.

Call me an old cynic but, are we really to trust those fuckwits from the EFL with our personal data? First thing they'll do is sell them onto every marketing organisation going.

1) They most likely have your personal data already.
2) I bet you use social medias, such as this forum that also collects your personal data.

1) They most likely have your personal data already.
2) I bet you use social medias, such as this forum that also collects your personal data.
There is a difference in who I trust and who I don't. The EFL do not have my email address, to my knowledge. And, I don't use social media aside from two forums. Neither have given me any grief. No one in the Lounger household uses the commonly used social media for the very reason that they are all too often the source of data for scammers. When I still worked I had to deal with the fall out from misuse of social media platforms by staff, defending them in disciplinary process hearings. ( I was a Unison work place representative)
I would be intrigued to know what personal data you think is collected by this forum. Aside from what I have voluntarily provided to join, what else have they collected?

Christ Accrington are only averaging around 400-odd even including season ticket holders. For a club that had an average attendance of 3,000 (albeit a proportion being away fans) that's surprisingly low.

Maybe a lot are happy just listening on the radio.

Some of the short fall will be where ST holders from the same family share an iFollow viewing. Obviously not all 2,600 (less away fans) though! It's not Swindon after all.

I would be intrigued to know what personal data you think is collected by this forum. Aside from what I have voluntarily provided to join, what else have they collected?
Wouldn't that be the same for the EFL though. They only collect the data that you voluntarily provide?

Back
Top Bottom