IFollow cut out

Yellow Lady

Anybody else’s IFollow cut out before the end of the game? Mine did and I missed Sam’s goal whilst I was trying to get it back on line. Thank god for replays! Brilliant result in the end, well deserved man of the match for Sam Long! COYY

Anybody else’s IFollow cut out before the end of the game? Mine did and I missed Sam’s goal whilst I was trying to get it back on line. Thank god for replays! Brilliant result in the end, well deserved man of the match for Sam Long! COYY
No issues at all, what ISP are you with?

Mine cut out for our first goal and when it returned it was showing the replays.

Mine cut out after the winner went in and didn’t come back on until the last 30 seconds of stoppage time.

Fortunately it didn’t matter much as I spent most of that time taking my clothes off anyway.

Mine was fine until @RyanioBirdio `s hastily removed clothing landed across the screen as he ran naked through our love nest.
Once we bonged he calmed down a little but has remained "excited" ever since.

As for ifollow.... all good even though I was late logging on.

I changed service provider to EE in January, 120 download speed and haven't had more than a minor buffer since. iFollow does seem to require high speeds for what it actually is, best recommendation is to make sure you adjust the quality of the stream if you're having issues. The auto function on the player is a bit rubbish and always attempts the highest quality, even on my previous provider when it couldn't handle it, so best to manually drop it if you're getting any lag or buffering.

I don’t get any lag or buffering, every game it does cut out, usually around the 87 minute mark but Saturday it was in the injury time which meant I missed the goal!

Same here.
I know this weekend is supposed to be the social media boycott because of online abuse, but surely iFollow deserves everything it gets?

789bd6d572a39c720c2c64d4b9462613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom