IFollow cut out

OUFCGav

If I press pause just as the game is starting on ifollow can I then watch it all later?
I've watched on a bit of a delay before. There should also be the full match replay in the video options if you have paid to watch the game (comes up some point after the game)

itsoneofthem

I emailed iFollow yesterday to ask for a partial refund as I didn’t get to watch the game until the 35th minute. They’ve provided a full refund and apologised for the disruption which was decent of them.
Thanks for sharing this - I had much the same experience so emailed off the back of reading this and have also got a full refund

MarkG

I emailed iFollow yesterday to ask for a partial refund as I didn’t get to watch the game until the 35th minute. They’ve provided a full refund and apologised for the disruption which was decent of them.
Refund for me too. thanks! took me a while to find a contact email address but got there in the end.

Reactions: MJB

MarkG

Because I signed up via the Shrewsbury site, I just got an email asking me if I want to watch Shrewsbury-Ipswich tonight.
No thank you.

WhyteMustard

Because I signed up via the Shrewsbury site, I just got an email asking me if I want to watch Shrewsbury-Ipswich tonight.
No thank you.
I sent an email on Sunday evening about the problems subscribing on Saturday and I received an email yesterday to confirm a refund.

I made it clear I received the home games as a St holder.

Boy that was a stressful afternoon.

Witneyoldfella

It better bloody work on Sunday or I will stamp my feet, cry and then revert to shouting obscenities at both my Mac Screen and the Radio.......
Please let it work ?????

Topper Haines

I sent an email on Sunday evening about the problems subscribing on Saturday and I received an email yesterday to confirm a refund.

I made it clear I received the home games as a St holder.

Boy that was a stressful afternoon.
I sent an email on Saturday and chased it up Wednesday....no response :mad: