IFollow cut out

Anybody else’s IFollow cut out before the end of the game? Mine did and I missed Sam’s goal whilst I was trying to get it back on line. Thank god for replays! Brilliant result in the end, well deserved man of the match for Sam Long! COYY
Mine did too, luckily for me I didn’t miss a goal this week!

I eventually got through in the second half. Paid a tenner. Fully expecting to get it back. Amateurs

Well I got to watch the game after 15 minutes through the shrewsbury site. Don’t know if they get to keep the revenue or if it is shared.

Well I got to watch the game after 15 minutes through the shrewsbury site. Don’t know if they get to keep the revenue or if it is shared.
I believe all the revenue (less the VAT) goes to the club (assuming you didn't log on through the Shrewsbury site :oops: ).

I believe all the revenue (less the VAT) goes to the club (assuming you didn't log on through the Shrewsbury site :oops: ).
The home team get all home revenue, plus the revenue of the first 500 away team streams. Away team only get excess of 500 away streams. And that is revenue minus the costs/EFL cut.

• React
Reactions: QR
The home team get all home revenue, plus the revenue of the first 500 away team streams. Away team only get excess of 500 away streams. And that is revenue minus the costs/EFL cut.

So shrewsbury get my money. Well at least they put up a service unlike our club.

Are you using a 10 year old camera? [emoji1787]

Ha. Using a iPhone 8 but Tapatalk won’t let me upload photos at the moment unless I post with the low-res option. Hadn’t realised how poor it was!

Relax. iFollow's back up. Game on.

If I press pause just as the game is starting on ifollow can I then watch it all later?

Isn't the usual excuse from ifollow "well it's quite obviously YOUR internet connection?" It was when it was yellow player.

I emailed iFollow yesterday to ask for a partial refund as I didn’t get to watch the game until the 35th minute. They’ve provided a full refund and apologised for the disruption which was decent of them.

I emailed iFollow yesterday to ask for a partial refund as I didn’t get to watch the game until the 35th minute. They’ve provided a full refund and apologised for the disruption which was decent of them.
I get the impression that they have had an absolute bollocking from the EFL following all the technical issues and so much poor publicity relating to customer service.
Now, if they could just sort out the replay nonsense!

So shrewsbury get my money. Well at least they put up a service unlike our club.
The service is from a US based sports streaming company employed by the EFL. The club have next to zero input.

Back
Top Bottom