Ifollow access

Norwich exile

Anyone know if it's possible to watch an Ifollow match on more than one device simultaneously if you have a match pass?

On another front, without Portsmouth on Boxing Day I need some entertainment. Parents with us and for Dad's enjoyment he'd like to watch Huddersfield. I've never used ifollow, but it would be really useful. Would I need to subscribe? To Huddersfield? Anyone know? Thank you.

On another front, without Portsmouth on Boxing Day I need some entertainment. Parents with us and for Dad's enjoyment he'd like to watch Huddersfield. I've never used ifollow, but it would be really useful. Would I need to subscribe? To Huddersfield? Anyone know? Thank you.

Subscribe to their service and pay the fee I would say is the safest bet.
Not all FL clubs use iFollow some have their own service.

you can buy a video match pass via the HTFC website > https://www.htafc.com/matches/fixtu.../huddersfield-town-vs-blackpool-on-26-dec-21/
not sure if the ifollow accounts work cross-club any more, so you may well have to sign up on their site.

Thanks. According to York's and Lancs press, it should be on sky so I may go for a day pass on now. That way I can watch some cricket too. If I can bear it of course.

Last edited:
Bad news, if you mean the Ashes, it's on BT Sport's.
11.30pm UK time on Xmas day coverage of the 1st day of the third test starts ( although still Xmas day here, its boxing day down under)

I'm confused. Can I see the ashes and Huddersfield on sky, this Boxing Day? We'll see, if not we'll just watch another game. Thank you all.

One out of two is not bad. All we need now is a home win or it will be 'for God's sake town!!' Thank you.

I can't get to the Wimbledon game as had a family emergency. Is it on ifollow as can only see it listed as audio?

I've paid my £10 for a day pass on Now. However it appears that Huddersfield Vs Blackpool is on Sky Sports Football red button. Doesn't appear that I can get it on Now. Hey ho, we'll get by with Hull Vs Blackburn.

Back
Top Bottom