If not Craig, then who?

John Coleman produces miracles at Accrington on a shoe string budget. I would love to see what he could do with larger resources. He won’t be in the frame, but along with Tisdale I wouldn’t be against it. I think it’s looking more and more likely to be Brian McDermott. Which wouldnt upset me either!

Just wish the club would sort it out, and we move towards 50 points and breathe a sigh of relief.

I 5ink we are going to end up with McDermott. Five weeks down the line, and we were all expecting Lampard, then Bellamy
Were we really?
I think that many thought Lampard was an outside chance (Darryl confirmed he ne
I would guess (and it is a guess) that Brian McDermott is head of the queue right now.
Tiger sacked McDermott.
Doesn't mean that he won't get it but a bookie on RO suggested that some fans may be putting two and two together due to both being at Reading.

I 5ink we are going to end up with McDermott. Five weeks down the line, and we were all expecting Lampard, then Bellamy
Were we really?
I think that many thought Lampard was an outside chance (Darryl confirmed he ne
I would guess (and it is a guess) that Brian McDermott is head of the queue right now.
Tiger sacked McDermott.
Doesn't mean that he won't get it but a bookie on RO suggested that some fans may be putting two and two together due to both being at Reading.

Yep, I think he might be (yet another) red herring.

Despite the fact he sacked him, if it was going to be McDermott, then it would have been instant no ? Out of work, doesn’t really need to interview as they have worked together. Personally I’d say if he was his man he would have been sat along side him at the press conference.

It’s crazy that we’re nearly six weeks down the line and nobody has a clue who the next manager is going to be. I’d be surprised if it’s McDermott being as Tiger sacked him at Reading but I just can’t see anyone who’s any more likely. McClaren is also being touted but I think he’s got too high an opinion of himself to consider dropping down to league 1. I think someone like Paul Clement would fit Tigers profile, I feel he’s going to want someone with Premier League links rather than a younger up and coming coach like Bellamy or lower league manager such as Tisdale. But obviously all guesswork..

Let’s hope the new regime keep Faz fully informed.
We could end up with Chrissie Allen

Let’s hope the new regime keep Faz fully informed.
We could end up with Chrissie Allen
We need a clean sweep. faz has shown he is no manager, and allen as part of that team, has shown he needs more experience in all areas, coaching, management to make the move up the ladder.
Experience is what we need.

We need a clean sweep. faz has shown he is no manager, and allen as part of that team, has shown he needs more experience in all areas, coaching, management to make the move up the ladder.
Experience is what we need.
well this whole lamentable exercise is certainly an "experience" if nothing else

Dont like the sound of Tiger putting off CB after he sounded so keen with DE

Back
Top Bottom