If KR went, who would you want?

Danny Cowley for me. Seems like an extremely good manager and he has probably taken Lincoln as far as they can go.
The one thing that concerns me about Cowley is his style of football. From whenever I’ve seen them they seem to be a bit hoof ball. There’s no denying it gets results and maybe he’s good enough to adapt to the materials he has at his disposal. I have to say if we could attract a manager with his track record maybe I would start to believe the hype.

If Tiger and his group of ‘investors’ are as ambitious as he keeps promising us then there’s no limits to the calibre of candidate we can attract. We should be looking at successful employed managers surely...
What the WOW factor.

Danny Cowley...has probably taken Lincoln as far as they can go.

Given that they're top of league 2 it's hard to think of anything less true.

John Colman has just signed a new three year contract I thought. He had a brief time with Rochdale and went back to Accrington. Would be very interesting to see if he can get them to the championship, especially as they started as relegation favourites.
Danny Cowley and his brother I’m sure would be excellent at Oxford but again have recently signed new contracts and were rumoured to be interested in Ipswich.
My personal choice would be Warnock. Cardiff may well get rid if they think their status is in jeopardy which currently looks likely
Neil Warnock will be earning what, half a million a year? Four times what Karl gets? And why would he, a top manager, want to go down to Div 3 at his age?

Arguably the best Manager we never had is currently available...as our captain from non league to (old) league 2 in 7 seasons, and likely to be around for the 125th anniversary match too... hows about (Big) Ron 'Tank' Atkinson?

If Tiger and his group of ‘investors’ are as ambitious as he keeps promising us then there’s no limits to the calibre of candidate we can attract. We should be looking at successful employed managers surely...
Eddie Howe

Mark Warburton? Though he'd only come if Thohrir took over and there were signs of hope.
The longer KR stays the harder it will be to attract a decent manager as we'll be certs for L2.

Alan Archibald - linked before we appointed Pep - has just been sacked by Patrick Thistle

Back
Top Bottom