I know it’s early days but.....!

Bigfella72

Does anyone know what the dates for the play offs are?
I can find the final is on Sunday 24th May and obviously our last match is in the 3rd.
I think that would mean a quick two legs the following week/weekend or visa versa with about 10 days before the final?
I’m a little concerned as my girlfriend has booked tickets to see Jack Dee on Saturday 16th!!

I can find the final is on Sunday 24th May and obviously our last match is in the 3rd.
I think that would mean a quick two legs the following week/weekend or visa versa with about 10 days before the final?
I’m a little concerned as my girlfriend has booked tickets to see Jack Dee on Saturday 16th!!
Who are you interested in the play offs then?

Playoffs?? Where is your faith man!!

Bloody pessimist ?

Last year they were:

First legs: 11 and 12 May
Second legs: 16 and 17 May

If they stick to the same timetable it would be:

First legs: 9 and 10 May
Second legs: 14 and 15 May

this is probably our best shot at promotion since we have been back in league one, squad looks strong. Goals from all across the pitch which in previous seasons hasn't been the case up the manor!

most of our starting 11 could also make the step up a league so the future looks good...

Back
Top Bottom