I dont want to worry anyone but.....

The next two game should get us at least 4 points..........in theory. Unfortunately both those sides are slowly clawing their way to safety. We are slowly clawing our way to relegation. Two points is the most we are likely to get. Such is the abysmal quality of the current squad that I fear even a new manager will not be able to save things. All we can hope for is that we fluke a few points and the bottom teams don't improve at all.

The next two game should get us at least 4 points..........in theory. Unfortunately both those sides are slowly clawing their way to safety. We are slowly clawing our way to relegation. Two points is the most we are likely to get. Such is the abysmal quality of the current squad that I fear even a new manager will not be able to save things. All we can hope for is that we fluke a few points and the bottom teams don't improve at all.

Points are not obtained on theories as you believe. How on earth do you say we will get 4 points in theory? What does that mean? We will either get none , one , two , three , four or six depending solely on the actual result. Nothing to do with any theory.

Conveniently ignores the fact that the 'abysmal quality of the current squad' was sufficient to maintain a top-half placing for the first half of the season.

No room for complacency but if this squad is sufficiently motivated and moralised then they should comfortably avoid relegation.

Conveniently ignores the fact that the 'abysmal quality of the current squad' was sufficient to maintain a top-half placing for the first half of the season.

No room for complacency but if this squad is sufficiently motivated and moralised then they should comfortably avoid relegation.
Perhaps Pekalski can save us.

First half of the season we relied on reputation. We played badly but scraped through. Second half of the season the opposition have sussed us out and the results we know.

Points are not obtained on theories as you believe. How on earth do you say we will get 4 points in theory? What does that mean? We will either get none , one , two , three , four or six depending solely on the actual result. Nothing to do with any theory.

The theory is based on league position. Actuality is based on current form.

First half of the season we relied on reputation. We played badly but scraped through. Second half of the season the opposition have sussed us out and the results we know.

I don't believe our reputation alone beat the opposition!

We did enough to win games, perception of how well we played is moot.

yes but there are other relegation spots to fill - make no mistake we are right in there scrapping!

I tend to use points per game as a measure. Currently the 4th from bottom side has a points per game of 1.09. If that were to carry on then they would get just over 50 points. So right now 51 points is the target. Of course this could change but that's the target right now.

Back
Top Bottom