Manager/Coach I back KR

Do tell why were we told it would take a bid of 4m but the same people are happy to look fools when 2m is in the public domain
having just dropped from the premiershi*e who at Cardiff would be concerned about how much their club paid for a League 1 player
why would our club be concerned at it being known the fee was nearer their 4m valuation especially when we're told players were already in the building.
it could be seen and was known that we were struggling to get deals over the line, why would we delay announcing them when by informing of a signing would engage the fans,ignite interest and help push ticket sales
Knowing the way Agents work,Gw's must be a master Magician to get the best deal for his/her client in just a few days without the need to let it be known and alert other clubs that his/her client was available and Cardiff had made a bid.

funny old game is football

Obviously the term 'defensive' was relative in that team, even Hardwick would have attacked given half a chance
Love a shouty keeper! Steve Hardwick may not have been our best ever custodian but he had great added value in his instructions and warnings to defenders. Successful teams often have shouty keepers.

Do tell why were we told it would take a bid of 4m but the same people are happy to look fools when 2m is in the public domain
having just dropped from the premiershi*e who at Cardiff would be concerned about how much their club paid for a League 1 player
why would our club be concerned at it being known the fee was nearer their 4m valuation especially when we're told players were already in the building.
it could be seen and was known that we were struggling to get deals over the line, why would we delay announcing them when by informing of a signing would engage the fans,ignite interest and help push ticket sales
Knowing the way Agents work,Gw's must be a master Magician to get the best deal for his/her client in just a few days without the need to let it be known and alert other clubs that his/her client was available and Cardiff had made a bid.

I've answered all of that before, but you choose to stick with this narrative for some reason. Football is actually quite a simple game, but only if you understand it properly.

? I thought we left all this circular squabbling at about page 250 of the Summer Transfer Rumours thread!
I wanted to get up to 10,000 posts! Maybe this will be the thread to achieve it!!

But in all honesty, I've made my point several times and it will either be accepted or not. So I'll stop biting and leave well alone now!

I'm not fed anything by the club. Nearly everything I post is as a consequence of picking up bits and pieces of information already in the public domain, reading between lines and seeking clarity where necessary and appropriate.
Egg MacMuffinery. I still think you are NW or a close associate. Why the "nearly" in the above sentence, and who do you "seek clarity" from?
You joined this forum 2 days after NW's appointment.
Actually I have no problem with a club rep posting on here, it would just be better to do it openly and chip in to debates without the unnecessary mystery.
Seriously, I do think it is unfortunate that you have generated this binary "positive / negative" stuff. To make critical or questioning points is not the same as negativity. It devalues the deep level of commitment to the club's welfare that fans have.

I still think you are NW or a close associate.

You would have got me had it not been for the fact that I posted on the previous forum with the same user name! Although, as a fan I guess it wouldn't have been impossible for NMcW to have joined the forum before his appointment. Maybe that question should be asked at the next fans forum?

Small point but Cardiff may be concerned about how much they paid getting out as just because they came from the PL their finances may not be great (or they may be of course). The following is a good read albeit a bit long and looks to show the financial position of PL clubs in 2017/18 in cash terms so Cardiff could easily have lost money as made money:

Lets disregard the 10 examples I gave who actually play for Oxford. I care little about swanseas number policy as it does not mean a thing to Oxford.
Harry Kane wears no 9
Point being players don’t wear numbers 1 to 11 like they use too! Was just the first example I came across.

Egg MacMuffinery. I still think you are NW or a close associate. Why the "nearly" in the above sentence, and who do you "seek clarity" from?
Actually I have no problem with a club rep posting on here, it would just be better to do it openly and chip in to debates without the unnecessary mystery.
Seriously, I do think it is unfortunate that you have generated this binary "positive / negative" stuff. To make critical or questioning points is not the same as negativity. It devalues the deep level of commitment to the club's welfare that fans have.

I think so too. I think part of NmcW job is to influence social media and he’s trying to do so. But he’s crap at it and keeps getting into pointless arguments.
If feels like the Pep posters who would basically try to shut down anything negative said about him.
Only thing is he gets too much wrong to be really connected. Yet another forum addict trying to be a big fish in a little pond.

Back
Top Bottom