Manager/Coach I back KR

Shaun Rice

Again you make a statement as fact and expect/demand everyone to believe you, but you say you are not feed info from the club.
IF you are not being feed info by the club there must be a leak and sensitive stuff is getting out into the public domain.
Look he can’t admit he was wrong about such a basic fact. Otherwise it would crack the thin facade that he is itk.
It does make me laugh that without a shred of proof and evidence from both clubs, media even KR that the transfer fee was 2 million. It was really 3 and we should just believe him.

Actually I’m itk and in reality Tigers handy man. He told me personally the fee was 20 million (with add ons) but we only published 2 million because we didn’t want clubs to know we had so much money.
I also feed the bullshit figure of 3 million to people at the club to weed out a t**t who’s been leaking info.

See it’s easy... and I feel like I’m much better than all of you cos I’m ITK. Aren’t I great... worship me.

LondonRoader

I'm not fed anything by the club. Nearly everything I post is as a consequence of picking up bits and pieces of information already in the public domain, reading between lines and seeking clarity where necessary and appropriate.

On this matter, Robinson and others spoke in the immediate aftermath of Whyte leaving about getting a very good deal and beyond the £2m that was being suggested The Oxford Mail tweeted shortly after that they believed the figure to be around £3m. Other posters have spoken around a deal nearer the £3m mark. This isn't official, but there are enough people saying the same to make me believe that this is a more realistic figure.

But as the fee was undisclosed, we won't know either way until accounts are published for us, Cardiff and Crusaders with their sell on fee, and even then they can be hidden amongst wider costs. And, as mentioned, clubs have transfer fee undisclosed for the benefit of all parties which would also explain why a lower figure gets touted around.

Finally, I don't demand or expect anything on here. I get enough likes to suggest some value what I post, but also more than enough shite from those who disagree. I can be confrontational in my approach at times and get frustrated when some create more and more outlandish rumours to justify a point, rather than looking at the often mundane and boring truth. All of which means that I'm not sure I'd fit with the PR model the club would want.

So I'll keep posting as I do, and you can make your own judgement as to whether it has any validity or not.
You are really trying to spin that line to me, we both know the situation some are suckered in some not, you crack on to keep your fragile ego together 👍

horseman

Do tell why were we told it would take a bid of 4m but the same people are happy to look fools when 2m is in the public domain
having just dropped from the premiershi*e who at Cardiff would be concerned about how much their club paid for a League 1 player
why would our club be concerned at it being known the fee was nearer their 4m valuation especially when we're told players were already in the building.
it could be seen and was known that we were struggling to get deals over the line, why would we delay announcing them when by informing of a signing would engage the fans,ignite interest and help push ticket sales
Knowing the way Agents work,Gw's must be a master Magician to get the best deal for his/her client in just a few days without the need to let it be known and alert other clubs that his/her client was available and Cardiff had made a bid.

funny old game is football

Shropshire U

Obviously the term 'defensive' was relative in that team, even Hardwick would have attacked given half a chance
Love a shouty keeper! Steve Hardwick may not have been our best ever custodian but he had great added value in his instructions and warnings to defenders. Successful teams often have shouty keepers.

Scotchegg

Do tell why were we told it would take a bid of 4m but the same people are happy to look fools when 2m is in the public domain
having just dropped from the premiershi*e who at Cardiff would be concerned about how much their club paid for a League 1 player
why would our club be concerned at it being known the fee was nearer their 4m valuation especially when we're told players were already in the building.
it could be seen and was known that we were struggling to get deals over the line, why would we delay announcing them when by informing of a signing would engage the fans,ignite interest and help push ticket sales
Knowing the way Agents work,Gw's must be a master Magician to get the best deal for his/her client in just a few days without the need to let it be known and alert other clubs that his/her client was available and Cardiff had made a bid.

I've answered all of that before, but you choose to stick with this narrative for some reason. Football is actually quite a simple game, but only if you understand it properly.

Scotchegg

😫 I thought we left all this circular squabbling at about page 250 of the Summer Transfer Rumours thread!
I wanted to get up to 10,000 posts! Maybe this will be the thread to achieve it!!

But in all honesty, I've made my point several times and it will either be accepted or not. So I'll stop biting and leave well alone now!

Shropshire U

I'm not fed anything by the club. Nearly everything I post is as a consequence of picking up bits and pieces of information already in the public domain, reading between lines and seeking clarity where necessary and appropriate.
Egg MacMuffinery. I still think you are NW or a close associate. Why the "nearly" in the above sentence, and who do you "seek clarity" from?
You joined this forum 2 days after NW's appointment.
Actually I have no problem with a club rep posting on here, it would just be better to do it openly and chip in to debates without the unnecessary mystery.
Seriously, I do think it is unfortunate that you have generated this binary "positive / negative" stuff. To make critical or questioning points is not the same as negativity. It devalues the deep level of commitment to the club's welfare that fans have.

Scotchegg

I still think you are NW or a close associate.
You joined this forum 2 days after NW's appointment.
You would have got me had it not been for the fact that I posted on the previous forum with the same user name! Although, as a fan I guess it wouldn't have been impossible for NMcW to have joined the forum before his appointment. Maybe that question should be asked at the next fans forum?

Marked Ox

Small point but Cardiff may be concerned about how much they paid getting out as just because they came from the PL their finances may not be great (or they may be of course). The following is a good read albeit a bit long and looks to show the financial position of PL clubs in 2017/18 in cash terms so Cardiff could easily have lost money as made money:

Bigfella72

Lets disregard the 10 examples I gave who actually play for Oxford. I care little about swanseas number policy as it does not mean a thing to Oxford.
Harry Kane wears no 9
Point being players don’t wear numbers 1 to 11 like they use too! Was just the first example I came across.

Top Bottom