Manager/Coach I back KR

Forward-wind to three successive defeats when will questions whether this thread ever really existed.

I wasn't a fan at the start of last season, he won me over!
Fingers crossed things get better this week?

It is not the fault of KR that we are where we are. If the small amount of cash we end up with, following Whyte's sale, is not reinvested in the playing side then we should all prepare for the worst, because if OUFC need that for day to day survival then I cannot see the club lasting this season.

Im pro KR as things stand

His post match interview after solihull on sat summed up how things are....with all the frustrations he , and certainly I as well, have with how this transfer window has(nt) progressed

It seams people will blame who they want. And ignore evidence to suit.
KR was saying on the radio that we were offering good money for players before news of the Whyte transfer broke.
Sounded to me like the club wanted to buy cadden outright too.
We offered good money for Browne and that Stuart chap.
So if that’s the case then the evidence is there that KR is being backed financially. Right?
KR has never said, or not that I’ve heard, that we have no money and are looking for players on a free. Or we’re on a constrained budget?

So the only problem I can see is that for some reason the players we want don’t want to come. Frankly none of us have a clue why that might be.

So the only problem I can see is that for some reason the players we want don’t want to come. Frankly none of us have a clue why that might be.

House prices.
Moving costs.
Relocating family.
Better contracts elsewhere (financial & time period).

Same as the rest of us............................... ? (y)

How well did Charlton do once he left bearing in mind they have plenty of their own off the field problems.

How well did Charlton do once he left bearing in mind they have plenty of their own off the field problems.
In and around the playoffs with him. In and around the playoffs without. Although they went up via the playoffs I don't think there was a huge difference between the 2 seasons.

I'm sure you were trying to make a different point though!

They went on a massive winning run to get into the playoffs, and then the next season they won promotion.

You rascal.

It seams people will blame who they want. And ignore evidence to suit.
KR was saying on the radio that we were offering good money for players before news of the Whyte transfer broke.
Sounded to me like the club wanted to buy cadden outright too.
We offered good money for Browne and that Stuart chap.
So if that’s the case then the evidence is there that KR is being backed financially. Right?
KR has never said, or not that I’ve heard, that we have no money and are looking for players on a free. Or we’re on a constrained budget?

Unpaid tax bills for months in a row unpaid staff and then rumours on here of unpaid players might have something to do with it. Even if the rumour was false it would make you think am I going to be guaranteed to be getting paid every month especially with what is happening at bury and Bolton it’s got to be in the front off any players mind

Isn’t it simple? We are clearly being outbid on our main player targets by our rivals.

We have a budget which hasn’t been used up yet. Whyte is being allowed to go ( presumably) because the asking price has been reached. Money from this sale may be used to improve the player budget. ( I accept it may not.)

Yet many on this forum are convinced we are potless and starting on minus 12 with Bolton and Bury. It’s yammering nonsense not backed up by any evidence.

The squad will be supplemented in the next few days..

In and around the playoffs with him. In and around the playoffs without. Although they went up via the playoffs I don't think there was a huge difference between the 2 seasons.

I'm sure you were trying to make a different point though!

Some dodgy history revisionism there my friend, you should go into politics.

Listening to Karl again tonight it's clear he is doing his best and admitted he makes mistakes.

We really need to all stand together this season which could be a struggle at times.

The mouthpieces who turn on him and OUR team as soon as things don't go well need to be educated and left in the minority.

Up the U's!

Listening to Karl again tonight it's clear he is doing his best and admitted he makes mistakes.

We really need to all stand together this season which could be a struggle at times.

The mouthpieces who turn on him and OUR team as soon as things don't go well need to be educated and left in the minority.

Up the U's!
Yeah he's a great bloke and all that but what's his problem with Danny Hyton?

Back
Top Bottom