Matches Hull ticket details announced

If there are 3,750 season ticket holders and only 1,000 seats available then 2,750 folk are going to miss out.

Sorry buttercup. ❄️❄️☃️🏂❄️❄️
No sh*t Sherlock....Therefore it should be that those 1000 are not entered into the ballot for the next game if 1000 are allowed in again, and the third game, same again. You get the idea. You be careful being so curious about figures, you know what curiosity did to the cat!

No offense taken. I can be a little abrasive in my reactions at times. A case of fingers on keyboard without counting to ten first!

Why we want to go is relatively simple to explain. We miss the real, live and interactive experience of sitting outside, in the cold, watching our boys get shafted. Then that drive home both exclaiming that we are not bothering with a season ticket ever again, that the manager/ref/team/owner etc. is/are t**t(s)

And we keep doing it because, of course, one day we win, one day we get promoted, one day we beat the scum.
A little job for you on Saturday.

Please kindly confirm on here if there was hot running water in the East Stand Toilets.

I was actually quite annoyed that our (Mrs Lounger and myself) actual seats were available as a bubble of two. The trouble was that the damn website was so badly set up that it was impossible to actually claim them.
Yes, I would certainly have preferred our usual seats, and why not?

How about if the club had held a ballot of season ticket holders, allocated their seats as per social bubble (fed back in September) and then let those selected take up their seats, or not, as they wished. Any seats then not taken (it would have to be a short decision time) could then be re-allocated to the next balloted season ticket holders. Next time round, those who were successful drop out of the first ballot and hope for a second chance.
Bit more labour intensive but, fair and far less aggravating than the debacle this morning.
It only takes a glance at social media to realise how much upset this has caused. Add in the retrospective actions of the club to try and mediate and it becomes clear that the club realise they got it wrong.
Even more fair would be if the first 1000 who got tickets for the first ballot were not in the second ballot, only those who lost out last time, and the same until everyone had seen a game. Fair and everyone gets to see a game, before anyone gets to see 2.

Even more fair would be if the first 1000 who got tickets for the first ballot were not in the second ballot, only those who lost out last time, and the same until everyone had seen a game. Fair and everyone gets to see a game, before anyone gets to see 2.
Agree with this. Seems a no brainier if doable.

No sh*t Sherlock....Therefore it should be that those 1000 are not entered into the ballot for the next game if 1000 are allowed in again, and the third game, same again. You get the idea. You be careful being so curious about figures, you know what curiosity did to the cat!

It`s a one off trial for this game. Catch up pussy cat. :D

1000 seats available.

3750 season ticket holders.

How exactly would you have made that work?

Dear oh dear, I didn't mean getting the seat allocated to my season ticket.
A fairer system as other clubs have used would have been sensible, but I believe the fax machine was also considered.

A little job for you on Saturday.

Please kindly confirm on here if there was hot running water in the East Stand Toilets.
Do I infer from your request that the facilities are not, errm, on a par with the SSU? Oh dear! That won't go down well with Mrs Lounger.

Courtesy of CaptainOx :

EoEsXh5XMAICRup

Courtesy of CaptainOx :

EoEsXh5XMAICRup
Depending on your interpretation of the ticketing processes shown here, this table is proof indeed that one size does not fit all and that the club will never please everyone, all of the time.
Go with it people, give the club your constructive feedback from each and every process they propose for our club and / or implement but be prepared to be disappointed at some point when you don’t get what you think you’re entitled to.

Well as I was working today by the time I looked all tickets had gone, I’m hoping for a fairer option for the next game ....

Well I for one am looking forward to a more positive atmosphere next season since all the moaners aren't going to bother renewing their season tickets!

It is a pilot event where it is very much trial and error all the way through. I fully expect to hear a good % of the fans going on Saturday moaning on Saturday evening about how long it took to get into the stadium and how they didn't like being in a different stand than what they are used to (Manorlounger I'm prepared for your rant ;)).

Due to it being a pilot event the club will be fully aware of what works well, what didn't work well and then look to improve on it for the next game.

We haven't been able to watch football since March, a few more games isn't going to make a difference if you missed out on this 1 game.

Dear oh dear, I didn't mean getting the seat allocated to my season ticket.
A fairer system as other clubs have used would have been sensible, but I believe the fax machine was also considered.

There is no simple fix yet.
Patience.
You could be in Tier 3......... saves any bother. :D

Back
Top Bottom