Matches Hull ticket details announced

Correct me if I'm mistaken but, did anyone have to prove they belonged to a social bubble equivalent to the number of tickets they applied for? We are in a bubble of two, we got two and one was then "assigned" to me by Mrs Lounger but it didn't appear to be a mandatory requirement.

I sincerely hope that every person with a complaint about this trial system emails the club with their experiences, otherwise you can’t expect anything to change.
I have sent one this morning, regardless of the fact I secured a ticket, and I am sure they will listen.

Finally got two seats. Or rather Mrs Lounger got two - in the East stand, tried the SSU, SSL, North even the family and then out of the blue two East stand tickets went into the basket.
Then followed another anomaly, having selected "print at home" leading to a total cost of £0.00 the damn system insisted on credit/debit card details including the CCV number! I can't wait to see that appear on the bank account.

Enjoy the view to whoever got our usual seats - infuriating that they were available but not to us.
Welcome to the East stand, any dietary requirements? 😉

I sincerely hope that every person with a complaint about this trial system emails the club with their experiences, otherwise you can’t expect anything to change.
I have sent one this morning, regardless of the fact I secured a ticket, and I am sure they will listen.
Done just that direct to Mr McWilliams.
I expect he will have quite an "in box" this morning.

Crap way of doing it - and I got a ticket. Quick online form for those wishing to attend (bubble details etc) and a ballot would have been better. Sorted with 24 hours. Once you've seen a game you go down the pecking order for the next one.

Time for NMW on the five minute forum this week.

Correct me if I'm mistaken but, did anyone have to prove they belonged to a social bubble equivalent to the number of tickets they applied for? We are in a bubble of two, we got two and one was then "assigned" to me by Mrs Lounger but it didn't appear to be a mandatory requirement.
No. Thought I had to go for a block the size of our bubble (3) initially, which didn't help. The system was as others have said really poor but that was down to Ticketmaster once the club had decided that tickets were to be allocated in this fashion. Ended up getting 2 in SSL but we have already paid premium for SSU tickets. And to use the words "free" is incredibly poor PR from OUFC. As it is fans are not best pleased after that 2nd half against Swindon.

I think its a big stretch to claim the club are taking ST holders for granted.

When you have people taking great offence at the difference between the words "free" and "no extra charge" then the club could conceivably think the reverse is true.

Rosie said on Saturday people are going to have to work with them and support them to make this work. Constructive criticism made in an appropriate way and through the right channels is helpful.

ST holders who paid for their ST early in the summer should have been rewarded and the first 1,000 chosen for this game.
then the next 2,000 for the next game and so on.

I don’t understand all this moaning! 😮 Yes, the system was crap but 75% of people were going to miss out whether it was done this way or through a ballot.

Club have said this was a one off, people in meltdown jeez...
Well - my slight moan is that I was prepared, got onto the system when it opened and spent a very frustrating 30 minutes getting kicked out of the system or watching a whirring circle of pain on the screen. Then others get tickets later on in the hour. It is what it is and I'll watch it on iFollow but I'm afraid the whole process was found very much wanting this morning. The responses of almost everyone on here have been pretty measured i.e. it's one of frustration rather than serious moaning.

• React
Reactions: sox
No f*****g prawn sandwiches!!!

Nice cup of tea and a biscuit at half time would be good. Do they serve at one's seat? Is there any particular protocol to observe when entering and leaving?
You might be able to purchase an overpriced out of date bottle of warm Carlsberg from a grumpy customer service representative.

Should have been a ballot in my opinion, but understand the thinking.

Some blame needs to be placed in the ticking company/system however. There must have been a better way to manage the process of selecting seats. They could have used a queuing system to reduce the number of fans on the site at any one time, and taken away the choice of specific stand and seats.

My understanding is that ticket master provide the platform. Surley they are able to help the club in instances like this.

No f*****g prawn sandwiches!!!

Nice cup of tea and a biscuit at half time would be good. Do they serve at one's seat? Is there any particular protocol to observe when entering and leaving?
The sedan chairs will be waiting to carry you and Mrs ML to your seats and I will personally take great pleasure in bringing your half time choice of refreshments to you at your seats. At no extra cost.
I‘m genuinely pleased you got seats together.

I don’t understand all this moaning! 😮 Yes, the system was crap but 75% of people were going to miss out whether it was done this way or through a ballot.

Club have said this was a one off, people in meltdown jeez...
I don't think people are moaning because they missed out. We are clever enough to realise we only had a one in four chance of success.

People are moaning because the IT system wasn't fit for the process that was put in place.

When the system continually (times one bloody hundred!!) tells you a seat is available then you get an error message it gets ridiculously frustrating (as being expressed on here) and (and here's the important bit) doesn't feel fair. If the IT isn't fit for purpose the club shouldn't use it.

Huge frustration for what was a poor process. I get that it’s tough times etc etc but the free for all was a poor choice. Should have let people register interest and just picked 1,000. All single seats. Plenty of easy software options to do the random picking.

Back
Top Bottom