Matches Hull ticket details announced

I’ve been fortunate enough to secure mine. Social distanced seats available in 1’s or 2’s, with rows in between kept clear that I could see. The seat in front of my usual spot in the East Stand was available so, pretty happy with that!

I got an error message quite a few times when trying to select a seat - but hit refresh and finally was able to reserve and continue to purchase.

good luck everyone. Buzzing now. Cannot wait for Saturday!

Did everyone that book get right on the half way line in the SSU at the front yeah? Good work.

I have just managed to get mine. Proper slow and cumbersome though. Good idea to reduce the number of blocks available. Should make best use of the small crowd

Ten attempts, ten error messages. B*****s!

So I selected one and then it said I had to select the one next to it, I got to check out and it said I had too many!

Keep trying. Mine failed what felt like hundreds of times even to get a seat selected! Payment then failed quite a few times too, but I've eventually managed go process one. Got a seat very near my season ticket in the SSL

It's telling me I have too many even though I only have one in my basket?

All booked! If it's not working for you keep plugging away, it didn't accept my card number for about three page refreshes.

I know it's probably a bit irresponsible and foolish, given the state of the world, and the experience won't be anything close to a normal match day, and the team is a bit s**t and we're playing Hull so we'll probably get thumped, but f**k me I'm going to be emotional when that match kicks off.

Back
Top Bottom