Home Match Day Thread Huge thanks to ....

Sarge

God like member
@OtmoorYellow ...... Im not a collector of football matchday programmes per se , albeit I do have a handful or so OUFC programmes from significant Matches I went to, ( eg Blackburn Rovers & PNE both at the Manor during our 1964 FA cup giant killing run, First match & first home match in old First division, both legs of Milk cup semi finals + Wembley milk cup final 1986, conference playoff final etc...& that sort of thing)

after @OtmoorYellow posted up on here about old programmes he had for sale a shortwhile ago, I checked out his site & yesterday pre match met up with @OtmoorYellow and now have a programme from the very first Oxford United game I ever watched ( Home to Bath City , Easter Monday Apr 23rd 1962) .... my Xmas pressy to myself :cool:

Id share the link,on this post, but 'navigating' is proving a tad awkward ....so hopefully @OtmoorYellow will oblige?

very happy with my acquisition, thanks for a seamless n straightforward transaction @OtmoorYellow :):):)

Just to be clear Sarge, was it @OtmoorYellow you saw about your programme?

In all seriousness I’m still after the 96 promotion game against Peterborough.
it sure was @DenisSmithsWig :) ..... when he puts up the link ...or resurrects the thread ( which was my 'start point' on acquiring that particular programme) ... its gotta be worth a look n an ask for the 96 promotion game v Peterborough?:sneaky:

@OtmoorYellow ...... Im not a collector of football matchday programmes per se , albeit I do have a handful or so OUFC programmes from significant Matches I went to, ( eg Blackburn Rovers & PNE both at the Manor during our 1964 FA cup giant killing run, First match & first home match in old First division, both legs of Milk cup semi finals + Wembley milk cup final 1986, conference playoff final etc...& that sort of thing)

after @OtmoorYellow posted up on here about old programmes he had for sale a shortwhile ago, I checked out his site & yesterday pre match met up with @OtmoorYellow and now have a programme from the very first Oxford United game I ever watched ( Home to Bath City , Easter Monday Apr 23rd 1962) .... my Xmas pressy to myself :cool:

Id share the link,on this post, but 'navigating' is proving a tad awkward ....so hopefully @OtmoorYellow will oblige?

very happy with my acquisition, thanks for a seamless n straightforward transaction @OtmoorYellow :):):)

https://www.memorox.co.uk/

Remember that Bath City game well. My 17th birthday, pissed down with rain, and we lost , if I remember correctly. Nothing has changed.

Remember that Bath City game well. My 17th birthday, pissed down with rain, and we lost , if I remember correctly. Nothing has changed.
i was 5 years old ( me 5th birthday was a few weeks before .... it was one of the few times I was in beech road stand at the Manor

Back
Top Bottom