General Hudspith OUT

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So Ian Hudspith has lost his seat and the County Council goes to NOC.

He was the leader of the County Council and a big OUFC fan, I wonder if this will have any implications for OUFC in terms of moving to a new stadium?

He was the leader of the County Council and a big OUFC fan, I wonder if this will have any implications for OUFC in terms of moving to a new stadium?
Certainly could be a worry. Ian Hudspeth has long voiced his support. However, the council has remained under no overall control and, in theory at least, the policies in place along with the already agreed plans for Oxfordshire should continue. I just hope that OUFC have other councillors with sympathetic ears!

he was a regular at home games ( pre lockdown)... might make some away gamess with a bit of time on his hands in the future

District councils are responsible for planning permissions etc. rather than County councils so his influence would not be as critical but I suspect he would have been a useful ally.

Back
Top Bottom