How will you vote on Thursday?

Who will you vote for in the EU elections?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gofish2

I am voting Lib Dem in the hope that the others will be thwarted with common sense!

Brexit Party, because Farage annoys so many Remainers so very much.

And maybe Change UK to ensure they hang around just a little longer.

Conservatives look like they’ll be wiped out. I voted UKIP last time, but for me it’s Brexit this time.

I hope (and suspect) that's a joke, because using your precious democratic vote to annoy some other voters would be a bit childish!
Not in this vote. Completely meaningless nonsense that we shouldn't even be having.
Why encourage any of the "mainstream" parties that have all contributed to the worst mess in Westminster for decades.

I hope (and suspect) that's a joke, because using your precious democratic vote to annoy some other voters would be a bit childish!
I can't vote for the Tories or Labour due to their indecision and sincere lack of leadership on Brexit. UKIP - I'd rather lick a nightclub toilet full of vomit. Lib Dems and Greens - nope. Change UK - offering no change to the UK whatsoever.

So really, if I want a speck of sand to go into the Politicians shoes, Brexit Party it is - I have no choice other than to not vote or spoil it. And the fact it highly annoys some Remainers that NF exists, is the final endorsement.

If the Tories had different leadership, my vote may have changed. With Little Mrs Can Kicker hanging on, it rather voided my desire to vote for the party in this election.

I can't vote for the Tories or Labour due to their indecision and sincere lack of leadership on Brexit. UKIP - I'd rather lick a nightclub toilet full of vomit. Lib Dems and Greens - nope. Change UK - offering no change to the UK whatsoever.

So really, if I want a speck of sand to go into the Politicians shoes, Brexit Party it is - I have no choice other than to not vote or spoil it. And the fact it highly annoys some Remainers that NF exists, is the final endorsement.

If the Tories had different leadership, my vote may have changed. With Little Mrs Can Kicker hanging on, it rather voided my desire to vote for the party in this election.

Give over GB, you want Brexit to happen so implying you are voting for the Brexit Party reluctantly doesn't really wash.

Won't vote. In principle I could have as its "only" 13 years since I left UK, but think I should stay out of it. I would have voted lib dem (remain). As it stands I'm sick of elections after this psychotic country just revoted in Scomo as pm. FFS.

Anyone but Farrage. Lying lump of shite. I bet as soon as that milkshake hit him it curdled.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Brexit party offices being investigated by the electoral commision, looking specifically into undeclared financing

Meanwhile caroline lucas is in oxford town centre for a green party rally at 6pm ....... doubt if therell be any flying milkshakes, not even organic soya ones

If anyone is lying shite point the finger at May. Didn’t leave on March 29. Wouldn’t have a second referendum and now looks likely when it is presented to parliament

Wouldn't surprise me if this poll was recreated on Thursday.

Half the voters going with Farage as a vote for a Hard Brexit.
Half the voters going with the Lib Dems/Greens/Change UK as a vote for Remain.
Noone going with the Tories or Labour because they've made such a rickets of everything.

We're just a hopelessly, and relatively evenly, divided country right now. Maybe we should just partition the nation in two...…..

Back
Top Bottom