How will you vote on Thursday?

Who will you vote for in the EU elections?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't surprise me if this poll was recreated on Thursday.

Half the voters going with Farage as a vote for a Hard Brexit.
Half the voters going with the Lib Dems/Greens/Change UK as a vote for Remain.
Noone going with the Tories or Labour because they've made such a rickets of everything.

We're just a hopelessly, and relatively evenly, divided country right now. Maybe we should just partition the nation in two...…..

The Brexit lot can have Sunderland and Stoke and the grim parts of Kent while Remain can keep the nice parts like Oxford.

The Brexit Party is Farage...

Farage has no manifesto...

He has no policies for the NHS because he doesn't believe in the NHS

He has no policies on education, because he doesn't care about young people.

He has no policies on the environment, because he doesn't believe in Climate Science.

He has no policies on protecting fish stocks or the fishing industry, because he just uses fishermen for his own gain.

He has no policies to tackle homelessness, because he can just drive past the homeless.

He's not in politics to improve society, he's in it to fill his own pockets... He's making a fortune on the basis of personality and getting away with lies...

Unsurprisingly Theresa May’s latest speech/proposal has gone down like a bucket of cold sick with Brexiteer MPs.

No cabinet resignations before the speech, so it was agreed by cabinet. Which puts every cabinet member completely at odds with the majority of grass root Tories. Who does that leave for grass root Tories to support as next Tory leader? Narrows the field down somewhat!

Will Labour MPs save May?

Brexit party offices being investigated by the electoral commision, looking specifically into undeclared financing

Meanwhile caroline lucas is in oxford town centre for a green party rally at 6pm ....... doubt if therell be any flying milkshakes, not even organic soya ones

FYI Electoral Commission have confirmed they have found no evidence of wrongdoing at Brexit Party HQ.

The Brexit Party is Farage...

Farage has no manifesto...

He has no policies for the NHS because he doesn't believe in the NHS

He has no policies on education, because he doesn't care about young people.

He has no policies on the environment, because he doesn't believe in Climate Science.

He has no policies on protecting fish stocks or the fishing industry, because he just uses fishermen for his own gain.

He has no policies to tackle homelessness, because he can just drive past the homeless.

He's not in politics to improve society, he's in it to fill his own pockets... He's making a fortune on the basis of personality and getting away with lies...

European elections would be a weird time to start publishing a domestic manifesto. Also see that 'pledge card' thing they're putting through doors if you want to know more about the EU policies.

As for the rest of what you said, it's clear you don't deal in rational thought or tactile rhetoric.

The Lib Dems will love you.

European elections would be a weird time to start publishing a domestic manifesto. Also see that 'pledge card' thing they're putting through doors if you want to know more about the EU policies.

As for the rest of what you said, it's clear you don't deal in rational thought or tactile rhetoric.

The Lib Dems will love you.
Farage's European policy is to make the occasional speech for social media where he insults people for their nationality, then he goes on the radio or TV, then accepts one gift or another, then makes another speech for social media, insulting people for their nationality...

He doesn't do anything to make a positive difference.

He doesn't care...

He's in politics purely for himself.

Farage's European policy is to make the occasional speech for social media where he insults people for their nationality, then he goes on the radio or TV, then accepts one gift or another, then makes another speech for social media, insulting people for their nationality...

He doesn't do anything to make a positive difference.

He doesn't care...

He's in politics purely for himself.

I've not heard him mention nationality since starting this new party. What sort of stuff has he been saying?

Are you suggesting the LibDems are not capable of rational thought? Just scanned their manifesto and it seems very rational to me. Not sure about 'tactile rhetoric'. I know what the individual words mean, but put together?

No I'm not, I'm suggesting Lib Dems are fond of those who lack rational thought because they are easy voters.

I'm not sure what your question about tactile rhetoric actually is so I can't respond to that one at this time.

No I'm not, I'm suggesting Lib Dems are fond of those who lack rational thought because they are easy voters.

Ah yes, because everyone who is voting for the Brexit Party are doing after a deep period of reflection and rational, logical appraisal and not at all as an emotional reaction to European integration and the fumbling of the Brexit process.

:rolleyes:

Give over GB, you want Brexit to happen so implying you are voting for the Brexit Party reluctantly doesn't really wash.
It's the truth. As much as I find the Farage effect endlessly funny, it's not really a vote for anything meaningful other than protesting at the lack of progress over Brexit and annoying the EU Parliament - they have no manifesto and no policies. I'd much prefer a more realistic option to vote for.

Unsurprisingly Theresa May’s latest speech/proposal has gone down like a bucket of cold sick with Brexiteer MPs.

No cabinet resignations before the speech, so it was agreed by cabinet. Which puts every cabinet member completely at odds with the majority of grass root Tories. Who does that leave for grass root Tories to support as next Tory leader? Narrows the field down somewhat!

Will Labour MPs save May?
Probably not, because they know she's off and the next PM could change it all. And it increases the chance of another election by not voting for it as well.

I put Lib Dems in this poll earlier in the week.
But if I'm really honest, the only way a second ref would repair the deep divides in this country is a huge swing to Remain. That isn't going to happen and any other result either won't chance much, or cause a WTO default rules Brexit.
Maybe it's time to hold my nose and swallow May's latest withdrawal deal.
So I suppose that would mean a vote for the Tory's

I put Lib Dems in this poll earlier in the week.
But if I'm really honest, the only way a second ref would repair the deep divides in this country is a huge swing to Remain. That isn't going to happen and any other result either won't chance much, or cause a WTO default rules Brexit.
Maybe it's time to hold my nose and swallow May's latest withdrawal deal.
So I suppose that would mean a vote for the Tory's
But then the MPs might vote for a second ref.

My fear :
Many will be casting there vote in protest.
Fine BUT We may end up not leaving and end up with a Parliament full of UK MEP’s,the majority of whom want to exit.

Back
Top Bottom