How will you vote on Thursday?

Who will you vote for in the EU elections?

• Conservative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 42 47.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And with the LiB Dems taking control of the vale and west Oxfordshire councils of which Layla Moran is the MP all the development for new houses that are required by the government that have already been earmarked for builds are now under threat as the Lib Dem’s and Moran don’t want them, it’s a case of “ not in my backyard “

It is far more nuanced than that, certainly in South Oxfordshire (not West). The development at Chalgrove for example is absolutely ridiculous as it is not close to the housing need/facilities it is trying to cover whilst also destroying manufacturering jobs at Martin Baker.

I know one or 2 of the Lib Dems have supported the idea of the development opposite the Kassam but don't know about the Culham development. The one thing I suspect the Lib Dems will do is push for infrastructure alongside any development and bring its building ahead of the schedules as set out by the Tories in the equivalent.

Also, what developments in the Vale are they going to stop as the Local Plan is now in place?

She is an arrogant cow, now saying after the Eu elections that GB’s vote shows that we must stay in and that Brexit should stop, now I thought Farage’s Brexit won the most seats

Why is that arrogant? Every Politician has been pretty much arguing the same thing from their viewpoint? For example, Richard Tice (the Brexit Party Chairman) arguing that the 32% (as the projections were at the time) for the Brexit Party was a clear mandate for a no deal Brexit.

Why is that arrogant? Every Politician has been pretty much arguing the same thing from their viewpoint? For example, Richard Tice (the Brexit Party Chairman) arguing that the 32% (as the projections were at the time) for the Brexit Party was a clear mandate for a no deal Brexit.

maybe @bazzer9461 is keeping his mind off signing/not signing a 20 goals a season striker with the MP for Oxford West's proclaimations ?- She has another in OM ....

It seems Cherie Blair also voted Lib Dem as well. Bit of a Blairite theme forming...

It does of course mean that you too are a poster under a previous name - who were you then?

Back
Top Bottom