How to complete the season

A day where only 10 overs are bowled as the ball has to be disinfected after each one is bowled. Every fielder must also where an Helmet

Don't know about bagsy not fielding in the slips there wont be volunteers for short leg me thinks

So I guess my point is that I believe we'll slowly move from lockdown into a position that's more about shielding the vulnerable. I think things will return to normal much more quickly than some others seem to.

It’s killed nearly 30,000 so far do you think you and others are immune?

Some people actually are Baz, others, like myself, got it and it’s pretty mild. It’s dangerous to people who have underlying problems but it’s not the plague (which some people were actually also immune to).

So I guess my point is that I believe we'll slowly move from lockdown into a position that's more about shielding the vulnerable. I think things will return to normal much more quickly than some others seem to.

It’s looking hopeful that way, it’s certainly a lot cheaper to pay for that than for most people to stay at home.

This was only ever going to be temporary, I think staying at home has made some people jumpy about the prospect of what will be a slow, phased return to normality.

Well if the scientists ( of which I assume you’re not ) say this Sunday yep lift lock down only an average of 400 to 500 dying daily people will be safe everyone will adhere to social distancing, football is fine to carry on allow only ST holders but make sure there is a seat empty between them, don’t worry about the 3 people affected at FC koln which 2 are players, the players can forget social distancing because they’re are immune. FFS if the government keep us in lockdown or start to lift lockdown but gradually bit by bit so as to monitor the rate of the virus whether it’s gong to slow right down or lead to another spike, then if that’s the way then that’s what it will be.
Ask you a question are you a Trymp supporter because he seems to think there will be a vaccine by the end of the year even though that’s gone against what his experts are saying.
There are to many non experts and to much crap posted to bios hope’s up.

Some people actually are Baz, others, like myself, got it and it’s pretty mild. It’s dangerous to people who have underlying problems but it’s not the plague (which some people were actually also immune to).
I have underlying conditions and there are a lot out there if the scientists say it’s fine and they lift lock down after Thursday that I think will be very dangerous. If it’s gradually and monitored correctly and there are no idiot and there are to many that will flout the restrictions that are will be still in place.
It depends on how sensible they people will be, but do you honestly think everyone will remain sensible?

So if every person in the country caught it and only 1% died as a result, we would lose over 600,000 people, which is more than we lost in WW2.

Open the floodgates, I say.
And you also know damn well that's not what I'm saying too.
For f**k's sake.

I have underlying conditions and there are a lot out there if the scientists say it’s fine and they lift lock down after Thursday that I think will be very dangerous. If it’s gradually and monitored correctly and there are no idiot and there are to many that will flout the restrictions that are will be still in place.
It depends on how sensible they people will be, but do you honestly think everyone will remain sensible?

I never implied that lockdown would be lifted so quickly and, more importantly, I never said that it should be or that it was OK to just let people die.

All I said was that I think things will happen more quickly than some seem to think.

But the point the other poster made was about shielding vulnerable people? It’s not going to be lifted in one go.

We can’t stay like this for ever.

So if every person in the country caught it and only 1% died as a result, we would lose over 600,000 people, which is more than we lost in WW2.

Open the floodgates, I say.
What a childish post maybe you think it’s ok for people to die? Maybe members of your family may die

Back
Top Bottom