How to complete the season

Could well be that the Premier League decides on no relegation but accepts the extra teams from the Championship, this is then passed down the leagues with promotion but no relegation, adjusted in later seasons.
And the premier league having to find another 360 million minimum....I’m sure the EFL would suffer as a result

The chairman of Aldershot (who are in the 'National League') was on the radio this morning, being interviewed about finances. Along the way he and the interviewer mentioned merging the conference and L2 and dividing it on a regional basis (apparently that would save clubs a fortune, but it wasn't specified how) and introducing 'another division' with the old canard of Prem B-teams in it (again no details). So both ideas are obviously still floating about and being actively discussed at some level.

It is the only way Aldershot would get back in the league.

It seems the early rounds of next seasons Carabao Cup are at risk now. No surprise there!

Bloody hell, just make a decision already, then leave us, Fleetwood, Portsmouth, and Wycombe to unfurlough squads for playoffs at end of July. Can be done in a week (Sat-Wed-Sun). Could even change first legs to a single match at neutral ground. 3 games in total.

Would anyone go to the area of the neutral venue for game, to watch in a nearby pub I wonder?

Would anyone go to the area of the neutral venue for game, to watch in a nearby pub I wonder?

As they are currently shut or open for takeaways only I should imagine not one police force will want to accommodate such.
I wouldn`t ..... its a bit like taking a bath with your clothes on.

The only advantage of the premiership restarting is getting used to see games with no spectators before we see our team in the same circumstances

Why arent every EFL team doing this??

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has urged the authorities to find a “safe way” to bring supporters back into stadiums after his club took out a £175million loan from the Bank of England to help them survive the coronavirus crisis.

Spurs are estimating they could lose more than £200m in revenue because of the pandemic, which will see them resume matches behind closed doors while a host of other events at their new stadium set for 2020 have been cancelled.

Nobody has suggested toss of a coin yet. That’d save some money

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom