Chairman How should this forum refer to OUFC's Acting Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth?

How should this forum refer to OUFC's Acting Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth?

• OUFC's Acting Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 'Tiger'

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • ST

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Walter Mitty

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • The Cheshire Cat

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 'Khanom Duang'

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paul Cannell

Since Tiger appears to be none of the things he says he is, and we're continually misled by the club and it's officers we should retaliate (we are in a sense the most real custodians of the club) as best we can.

All the words OUFC's Acting Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth use are inherently unreliable by dint of him using them, so we will do ourselves no harm by defining him in a way that expresses our contempt for: his voluble silence on his plans, backing and goals, his organisation's apparent contempt for us the supporters, his supine board and and his negligence toward the performances of OUFC First Team.

Please vote. ESB has agreed to set up filters so that unapproved uses and spellings will be converted to the Official Forum Appellation. Most of the suggestions are self-evident but here are some explanations:

1. The most accurate description, but see #2
  2. Hard to spell
  3. I'm against this because this is what OUFC's Acting Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth calls himself, so it's very unlikely to be close to accurate.
  4. The forum has called real people (IL, KT, CW etc) by their initials so it doesn't seem right to use them for OUFC's Acting Owner Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth, does it?
  5. Fantasist, famous for it
  6. `All right,' said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.
  7. Khanom Duang - 'Sticky morsels', a Thai pudding.
  8. Express yourseffs, don't be rude.

I voted for acting owner as it is becoming increasingly clear to me he'll be off at the first opportunity to recoup his investment?

How about Tigger?

"Don't you know what Tiggers like?" asked Pooh.
"I expect if I thought very hard I should," said Christopher Robin, "but I thought Tigger knew."
"I do," said Tigger. "Everything there is in the world except honey and haycorns and – what were those hot things called?"
"Thistles."
"Yes, and those. And post from HMRC and upside-down flags."

- The House at Kassam Corner by A.A. Milne

Can we go with number one but shorten it to ‘The Actor’

Back
Top Bottom