How is your town/city/village/hamlet......

Mate, there's quite a few short videos , circulating in SGP via Whatsapp. Drones dispensing crowds with some sort of fire work rockets, in what appears to be Ipoh & KL. Minor beatings and torture being applied to young men caught by Malaysian uniformed police officers. These videos could be invalid and fake. Yet, if valid, some of the authorities are not mucking about.

Yeah, there has been beatings and torture here, but thats by the wife since we see each other 24/7....

8pm last night was quite something here, as the lack of traffic meant that you could hear the clapping from streets away.

So eerie and so heartwarming

8pm last night was quite something here, as the lack of traffic meant that you could hear the clapping from streets away.

So eerie and so heartwarming

I must say I got dust in the eyes last night. Whole road was out clapping and making a din. Was much appreciated after whats been a surreal week.
40 confirmed cases & 9 deaths here in Leicester.

Being shielded so I can only walk around the garden so perhaps it qualifies as a micro Boris, risinghurst seems very quiet , huge reductions in ring road traffic, on complete different tack, 38 years ago we drew 1-1 at home to chesterfield, and somehow I managed to set the date for our wedding without consulting the fixture list , mind you it was worth it ⚽️?

Back
Top Bottom