How far away from Oxford do you live?

I am him unless there is another him.

I’m due to land in blighty with my son mid October if you’re around. I’ll FB message you nearer the time to confirm details. Hope you have been well.
I know a U’s fan in Dunedin, a great guy. Not you as he doesn’t have kids. You should meet up.

I
I know a U’s fan in Dunedin, a great guy. Not you as he doesn’t have kids. You should meet up.
Had a long holiday in New Zealand in 2013 and spent a few days in the Dunedin / Otago Peninsula area. Saw one day of the England test match. I liked Dunedin, and its bars and restaurants were very welcoming of the Barmy Army!

I didn’t meet you at the game by any chance; I was there wearing my Oxford United top.

40 miles ... just over the Northamptonshire border.

75 miles odd, too far!

I wonder how many of our ST holders are within walking distance? Would be cool to know.

75 miles odd, too far!

I wonder how many of our ST holders are within walking distance? Would be cool to know.
Im not a ST holder currently ( too many work commitments) , but am along with my middle granddaughter, a Year of the Ox OUFC member, get to as many home games as I can , plus a few aways...... back in the days of the Manor , ( I had a ST for some of the years) , I was a 20 min walk away... then, some years later, a 15 min walk, ( uphill) from the Manor ground, going home after was always a bit quicker ( downhill)

What should be a 10-12 min drive to the Breeze Block, in recent times has been a 30-50 minute crawl, from Ox3 to OX4 , and that's ( 30-40 min), to somewhere in the vicinity of the 'bird.... which is a 10-15 min walk from the Breeze Block

The beautiful and historic market town of Abingdon...near the big tescos and just round the corner from Homebase

Back
Top Bottom