How far away from Oxford do you live?

Excuse my ignorance but who is Rosie? I’ll contact the club with my fingers tightly crossed. Thanks for the replies.

Excuse my ignorance but who is Rosie? I’ll contact the club with my fingers tightly crossed. Thanks for the replies.
Peter Rhodes-Brown, club legend and working closely with the community now, first try the club, then find Rosie on FB if you don't hear anything he's a top bloke and will be able to help.

Poole, Dorset. Used to be a season ticket holder when I lived in Oxford. Loved the Manor ground.

I think they draw one from ox4life members, as well as there being a package u can buy for each game, that guarantees ur mascot, and u get the kit and tour as well

68 miles in the Forest of Dean. Season ticket holder, occasional away game, but we don't visit these parts very often. Perhaps Newport next season?

Frozen wastes of the North - Chipping Naaaaaarton. Essex-born but became a fan when I moved to Oxford, after years of working abroad and travelling, and mates took me to Beech Road. Proud to have passed the love on to my stepdaughter, who was a Man U fan when we met!

Shout out to the Southmoor massive [emoji1307]

11878 miles, that’s my commute from Dunedin NZ. Both my kids are Yellows and I’m coming back in October with my 11 year old son to visit family and watch Oxford. How easy is it to become a match mascot? This would be quite amazing for my son if it could happen.
Incidentally you are not alone. I know a fan who lives in Dunedin, used to go to matches with him when we both lived in Oxford. Unless you are him!

23 miles away in Butlers Cross, Bucks.
My first game was due to be Leicester City in the FA Cup replay on the 17th February 1971 but got locked out due to a full house of 17,948. Left queuing with many others in the alley behind the Cuckoo Lane end. Had to make do with Oxford v Leyton Orient on the 10th March lost 1-0 but some reason got addicted.

Castellon Spain. 1,142 Miles. Moved here Six years ago. Nearest football to me is Villa Real. Although its only 34 miles away I have never been. Spend my Saturday afternoons glued to iplayer!

OUFCX

Last edited:
I’ve moved to many places. Intention is to move back to Oxfordshire within a year or two when I give up working.
Thinking about Witney but after seeing the chaos ensuing at Windrush Valley looking at other options. Botley might be OK but I’m sure the traffic is a serious problem even if the price of houses is less challenging there
Curious regarding “ chaos “ - can you elaborate.

Frozen wastes of the North - Chipping Naaaaaarton. Essex-born but became a fan when I moved to Oxford, after years of working abroad and travelling, and mates took me to Beech Road. Proud to have passed the love on to my stepdaughter, who was a Man U fan when we met!

Incidentally you are not alone. I know a fan who lives in Dunedin, used to go to matches with him when we both lived in Oxford. Unless you are him!
I am him unless there is another him.

I’m due to land in blighty with my son mid October if you’re around. I’ll FB message you nearer the time to confirm details. Hope you have been well.

Last edited:
I am him unless there is another him.

I’m due to land in blighty with my so r mid October if you’re around. I’ll FB message you nearer the time to confirm details. Hope you have been well.
Ha ha ha! You are so crap ;)

Will be good to see you - now go and answer my FB message from yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom