How does it get better?

A win against Burton. That'll help.

I feel like this season is going one of two ways. Either we will end being like Bury last season or Plymouth last season.

It's too soon to pull the trigger. But if I was Tiger, I would put some feelers out for a couple of brothers managing in the Lincoln area...

Seems stiupid to say it but this almost feels like our pre-season.

With late recruitment, injuries and players returning from injury, it feels like we are using these matches to get players fit etc.

How many that went to Ireland are involved with our ‘first XI’?

Feels like we are learning and gaining fitness on the job

With late recruitment, injuries and players returning from injury, it feels like we are using these matches to get players fit etc.

Absolutely, there's promise there now but we're waiting for players to get fit and gel together. Meanwhile the season has started. Also, look at how inexperienced that team was last night. Nearly half the side had hardly played a full league game before.

It's too soon to pull the trigger. But if I was Tiger, I would put some feelers out for a couple of brothers managing in the Lincoln area...
They’re out of our price range Lincoln signed them up to a good deal last season to fend off potential employers.

My thoughts exactly, what happened to the “ we will hit the ground running “

Excellent post Teacher. You & me also getting cheesed off with KR's attitude - how do you expect players to respect a manager when he sounds off like a loony! All of our players do not suddenly become 'bad' but I think they are all suffering from "scouse ear" whereby the eardrum just shuts down & refuses to receive any more instructions! Trouble is how long do we give him?

It could get better if we were better organised and had more tactical flexibility, not certain playing exactly the same formation against every team we face despite having different players out there is good management, I don’t think 4-2-3-1 is the best use of our resources, especially given we don’t have a lone centre forward, be interesting to see what Smith or even Obika could do with a couple up there with them, especially given how promising Whyte and Browne look.

They’re out of our price range Lincoln signed them up to a good deal last season to fend off potential employers.

Tiger has cash Bazza. Would you trust giving KR a further penny based on the complete horlicks he made in the previous transfer window?

If Tiger is to see any return on his investment he needs to spend and get us in, or genuinely challenging for promotion to, the Championship.

Getting the right man in sooner rather than later will be the most cost efficient way long term even though their will be short term expenditure.

Tiger has cash Bazza. Would you trust giving KR a further penny based on the complete horlicks he made in the previous transfer window?

If Tiger is to see any return on his investment he needs to spend and get us in, or genuinely challenging for promotion to, the Championship.

Getting the right man in sooner rather than later will be the most cost efficient way long term even though their will be short term expenditure.
IF I was Tiger I wouldn't give motor mouth Robinson ( or disruptive Derry) the drips off me cock ...never mind let him near any additional transfer funds (which he/ they would only waste)

Apparently we looked at the cowley brothers before KR and it was rumoured they’re out of our range financially, which I can only assume would be compo

As for KR - he lost the plot on the radio last night didn't he? How disrespectful to dismiss Raglan like that
Seen a few comments about the interview which I missed, could anyone quote what KR said about Raglan and Norman?

Seen a few comments about the interview which I missed, could anyone quote what KR said about Raglan and Norman?
Basically when the defence was mentioned the interviewer ( think it was Nathan Cooper ) he mentioned Raglan and a curt reply Nooo

I thought our defence was sorted and it was the attack that was the issue but actually we are capable of scoring, we're just leakier than a wicker bucket

The obvious problems are at the back with goals going in left right and centre. How we can go into a season with just Obika and an unproven loan striker (who will hopefully come good) up front though i do not know. A few good performances last night at least so a little encouragement despite losing to a pretty average team.

Back
Top Bottom