How do you beat Citeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero will hopefully still be injured. Just need a few more of their players to pick up some knocks. City are beatable on current form

City will be more worried of us beating them than we are of them beating us we need to play like a lg 1 team and hit them hard there not that great this season pep is starting to burn out but as someone says they could beat us 7-0 or more if they wanted to

I just want us to give it a real go. Last time we played them, it was as if we'd started with damage limitation in mind. They are one of the top teams in Europe, we are in League 1, so it's not as if we are expected to win (except by the most optimistic, including me)! If they hand us a mauling then they do - but IMO the best form of defence is attack.

I just want us to give it a real go. Last time we played them, it was as if we'd started with damage limitation in mind. They are one of the top teams in Europe, we are in League 1, so it's not as if we are expected to win (except by the most optimistic, including me)! If they hand us a mauling then they do - but IMO the best form of defence is attack.
we'll beat em :sneaky:

Lots of bravado on here, which is no bad thing for our supporters.

However, I would expect that we’ll sit pretty deep and look to use Fosu and Taylor on breakaways. If we try to play an expansive game it will leave so much space which even Man City’s third string of multi-millionaires will be able to exploit with relative ease.

We’re talking about playing one of the greatest teams of all time here (including both national and international teams).

There’s always a chance we can do it, but I do feel that Man City would win at least 90 times out of a 100 games.

Not that I won’t be cheering us on of course and it will be an enjoyable occasion regardless of what happens.

I wonder if Noel Gallagher will be in attendance again?

we'll beat em :sneaky:

They have to play Arsenal and Leicester either side of us. Imo they are more important, so I don’t think you will see there strongest eleven. They will field a bloody strong team, But that gives us a fighting chance. It’s a free hit for us, and we have done well to get to this stage.

I can see us causing a BIG upset.

Some Might Say that he'd only Be Here Now because it's Oxford. I think Robinson with have a Masterplan and Little by Little we'll get the win that makes the headlines for The Hindu Times!

I just hope Noel doesn't get too excited, I don't want to see his Morning Glory, D'You Know What I Mean?!

Might do, Manchester isn't Half the world away after all, he may just roll with it, then slide away afterwards, d'you know what I mean. Whatever, as long as he doesn't stand by me.
highly likely as he lives out Chesham way .... its not far to Grenoble Road, for a High Flying Bird

Let’s All Make Believe that we’ll win it with a last minute goal.

Just a reminder to all the new fans turning up that you can bring most things in with you except Cigarettes and Alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom