Honours Boards

Nice touch ...

Agree. There are things like this that are happening behind the scenes that show we are beginning to get the little things right.

Who are the 22 who went on to play internationally?
Really good question.
Ricketts at Wakes (but after he left?), Mick Kearns ? Ceri Evan's?, David Sloan, Callum OD.
I guess that this includes U18s, U21s etc?

Any international from this list.

Any international from this list.
Doesn't it say they have to still be playing for OUFC when making an international appearance? Presumably any age level?

Really good question.
Ricketts at Wakes (but after he left?), Mick Kearns ? Ceri Evan's?, David Sloan, Callum OD.
I guess that this includes U18s, U21s etc?
others include-
Neil Slatter, Andy Melville jeremey charles,(wales) Ray Gaston (NI U23), Kevin Brock, Chris Allen (eng u21) Dave Roberts, Dean Saunders,(wales) Jim magilton(n i) , Dave Langan , ray houghton, john aldridge (eire) Mark Watson (canada), james constable, andy burgess, matt day , luke foster(eng c), Rob folland, craig davies, anthony wright (wales u21) peter foley (ireland u21) adam chapman(ni u21) phil gray, billy hamilton, paul kee(ni), kevin francis (st kitts &nevis).....plus more recent ones.... jonte smith, gavin whyte, mark sykes

Doesn't it say they have to still be playing for OUFC when making an international appearance? Presumably any age level?
1566 The 2nd column is labelled "Age Group", so presume so.

others include-
Neil Slatter, Andy Melville jeremey charles,(wales) Ray Gaston (NI U23), Kevin Brock, Chris Allen (eng u21) Dave Roberts, Dean Saunders,(wales) Jim magilton(n i) , Dave Langan , ray houghton, john aldridge (eire) Mark Watson (canada), james constable, andy burgess, matt day , luke foster(eng c), Rob folland, craig davies, anthony wright (wales u21) peter foley (ireland u21) adam chapman(ni u21) phil gray, billy hamilton, paul kee(ni), kevin francis (st kitts &nevis).....plus more recent ones.... jonte smith, gavin whyte, mark sykes
It's "Academy Internationals", they must have come through our youth system, so many of those don't qualify.

It's "Academy Internationals", they must have come through our youth system, so many of those don't qualify.
All those I mentioned (plus those in posts above) were capped when they were Oufc players

There were several former internationals who played for oufc after their international careers had concluded ....including steve foster

All those I mentioned (plus those in posts above) were capped when they were Oufc players

There were several former internationals who played for oufc after their international careers had concluded ....including steve foster

Yes, but what he's getting at is that the players on the board have to have a) come through the academy system at Oxford and then b) been capped at international level.

So Kevin Francis (and many of the others) won't be up there for example.

Yes, but what he's getting at is that the players on the board have to have a) come through the academy system at Oxford and then b) been capped at international level.

So Kevin Francis (and many of the others) won't be up there for example.

Ah ok.....
Weve not long had an actual academy ..... the old youth system from before that probably only had a few internationals that came through that.... tbh i probably didnt properly read the link provided earlier in the post (it was taking forever to load this morning)... oops ?

Back
Top Bottom