International News Holiday Makers "Entitlement"

just hoping it wont be too rammed in the summer considering holiday options are still limited .

Hmmm. Quite possibly.

We have always gone outside of school holidays, which helps. But this year likely to be a bit of an anomaly.

Well, I hope that works out for you and that the world is a much safer place by then đź‘Ť

Can’t see me getting an a plane anytime soon.

Cottage in Cornwall this September for us. Always enjoy Cornwall that time of year.
Cheers. But as a back up we thought about 2 month ago that’s what we may have to do. Using the same dates I looked on Booking .com Cornwall all types of accommodations and it came back nothing available whether it’s a hotel, B&an or even a holiday camp all fully booked up

We’ve had an Italy holiday booked for ages in Sept but have also booked a standby in Suffolk that we can cancel. Not sure what I think about going abroad really, would be happy not to go if it’s banned

We’ve had an Italy holiday booked for ages in Sept but have also booked a standby in Suffolk that we can cancel. Not sure what I think about going abroad really, would be happy not to go if it’s banned
well if no one goes abroad most places will be overcrowded here.

If the government are advising people not to travel, then they shouldn’t be lifting restrictions at this time. (Trying to have their cake and eat it again!!)
I’ll restrain from visiting other countries until most the world, or area I wish to travel, has been vaccinated first.

If the government are advising people not to travel, then they shouldn’t be lifting restrictions at this time. (Trying to have their cake and eat it again!!)
I’ll restrain from visiting other countries until most the world, or most the world, or area I wish to travel, has been vaccinated first.

Which planet(s) do you fancy visiting? I like Titan, even though it's only a moon.

Back
Top Bottom