HMRC?

If this does turn out to be true and I believe it will, then at least the bullshit excuses about oversights and process errors can't be used again. There are clearly much more serious issues and Tiger can't hide or lie anymore. Enough is enough!

I don’t get it we’ve signed five players for fees and we’re going to get more in this transfer window?! Everything is fine surely?

If it wasn’t for Myles and the rest of you lot posting negative comments Tiger would have money!!!

Fair play, I don't think even Southend failed to pay the tax man 3 times in a row! They usually kept it to just once a year.

I would say Tiger either A; has A LOT of explaining to do or B; just get out of the club now.

Trouble is whatever he [Tiger] says it just won’t have an ounce of credibility with the fans.

To have one HMRC winding up petition might be regarded as a misfortune, two HMRC winding up petitions
looks like carelessness but THREE....

This is truly appalling news.

I don’t get it we’ve signed five players for fees and we’re going to get more in this transfer window?! Everything is fine surely?
Like I’ve said before, it seems to me like DE was desperate to get rid, Sartori and Donald decided it wasn’t viable, so along came Tiger with a small pot of money and a deal was concocted with a form of stage payments. The little he has/had could then be spent on players. My worry is that he could afford the down payment on players but, as fees for players don’t always get payed in full, are we going to be in trouble when the balances are due. Pure speculation but this all does make you think..

How long does it take for the club to be aware that a notification of this kind is coming. I mean, how long will they have known about non-payment of bill xyz before it becomes "winding-up order worthy"?

I do note that Tiger said something along the lines of "We'll try to make sure it won't happen again" and not "It won't happen again".

Also a question to OxVox, all these confidential, exceptional reasons why the bills weren't paid on time last time...does that tally with a future occurrence like this?

Anyway, anyone up for a cheeky protest?

Fair point made on Instagram. Not sure if that is the reality of the situation but that could be one reason? *crosses fingers and toes*

Attachments

• DB4CD3D3-C653-4C96-A597-9B093019737D.jpeg
    DB4CD3D3-C653-4C96-A597-9B093019737D.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 185
Oh. Thats a bit of a shitter. That money was earmarked for Giuseppe Rossi, now its going to have to go to that pesky taxman! Grrr.

Always ruining Tigers plans!

This ownership are a joke. And unfortunately with Stewart now involved in Sunderland, our potential safety net when it all crashes down is no longer there.

Thoroughly depressing.

Fair point made on Instagram. Not sure if that is the reality of the situation but that could be one reason? *crosses fingers and toes*
‘Certain payment schemes can be set up to help the club’

Doesn’t exactly set my mind at rest.

It’s fine because we’ve paid but HMRC aren’t happy with the payment? Sounds good to me.

When will people come to realise the bloke has no money, his mates aren’t interested in us and this wasn’t ‘in the interests of the club’.

He’s FK mark 2 apart from FK had money and wasn’t forking useless at ripping us off.

Sod this, I’m having a nap. All of this is giving me a headache haha. Can you all wake me up when this has blown over? (In 10 years) Cheers.

Trouble is whatever he [Tiger] says it just won’t have an ounce of credibility with the fans.

To have one HMRC winding up petition might be regarded as a misfortune, two HMRC winding up petitions
looks like carelessness but THREE....

This is truly appalling news.
Spot on @WestOxon U’s ..... outside chance/hope that the attachment @LeftSideBoy posted above ,carries a bit of truth n reality, but, based on previous experiences I'm not holding my breath 're this third HMRC in under what is it? Ten months?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom