HMRC?

Some chairman/owners (and I won’t name them) treat their tax liabilities as a free cash fund to plunder and spend. Will only pay HMRC at the last possible opportunity. If only us mere mortals had the same choice eh? I know several ex league club Finance managers and the stories they tell in private are beyond scary.

Another one? An oversight over who pays during a takeover is perhaps understandable, but another one filed today?

Another one? An oversight over who pays during a takeover is perhaps understandable, but another one filed today?

Now, now Mark you should know this forum is not the sort of place for news like this.
Much better to keep it the truth from the fans, eh?

One of the worst "offenders" for paying late is HM Government. No business pays debts sooner than it has to. Nothing to see here.

Still no links anywhere? I have done a search, nothing about it?

Possible you saw an old news pop up? i.e from the time it happened before.
It does happen.

Still no links anywhere? I have done a search, nothing about it?

Why don’t you call the court yourself? they will confirm. Landlines only - 0906 7540043. If you need the docket number it’s 009553. Or ask Mark G as he’s very precious about such things

So if true then Tiger really has No money at all , thank god Thohir has finally arrived .

Why don’t you call the court yourself? they will confirm. Landlines only - 0906 7540043. If you need the docket number it’s 009553. Or ask Mark G as he’s very precious about such things
Date filed 7 November 2018, so very current.

Unfortunately I have better things to do that constantly call various courts about whether a company has paid on time or not. I don't worry whether Morrison's pay their tax on time, whether they pay their staff on time or even if they pay their suppliers on time. I just hope the food that i'm buying is the best quality it can be. I take a similar view when it comes to following my football team.

Unfortunately I have better things to do that constantly call various courts about whether a company has paid on time or not. I don't worry whether Morrison's pay their tax on time, whether they pay their staff on time or even if they pay their suppliers on time. I just hope the food that i'm buying is the best quality it can be. I take a similar view when it comes to following my football team.

Yet you do have the time to post on a forum about whether a company has paid or not. And also, apparently, spend time searching online for information about that company’s failure to pay tax. What a contradiction you are

Yet you do have the time to post on a forum about whether a company has paid or not. And also, apparently, spend time searching online for information about that company’s failure to pay tax. What a contradiction you are
Have you called them and got the details, by chance?

Back
Top Bottom